What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired pins for sale

Expired Due to no activity
That Circus Voltaire is seriously challenging my plans for a new kitchen..... I hope mrs Tox doesn't catch wind of it or I will be waiting another few years for a nice room to cook in, She will deffo want the cv over a new cooker!

I just wanted to say that I bought one of these machines from Chris and he is a top bloke to deal with. Machine came quickly with all the bits, wrapped up well and no messing about. Thanks very much Chris - hope to deal with you again!

Hello can I ask if TAF still is available? I'm happy to pay for the price you asking. Please let me know I wait for your news

Hi Federico. Not sure if you're aware but this is a UK based forum. That may or may not be a issue to you. Just checking :thumbs:

Only the cv left now it will be going to 8 bit flip it has just been fully workshoped inc complete re built pop bumpers inc skirts all posts and star posts flippers re built inc coils and bats re rubbered new balls full comet led inc backbox color display
Ring master light mod backbox led mod powder coated legs and hinges in candy green it's an absolute stunner all mechs striped and re built with new coil sleeves

A couple of Americans seem very happy with the Alien they picked up at Texas pinball festival. I hope I get to play on one day.

Thanks to Chris for the beautiful STLE.

Fortunately, I have recently moved into a newly decorated flat, so I won't have to do the kitchen or bathroom for years!!

Ground floor flat? I'm sure your new neighbours will love you all the same if its not. lolz.

Back
Top Bottom