What's new

Expired pins for sale

Expired Due to no activity
Hi Neil sorry for not getting back to you Robert Lucas is coming Saturday to look at the flintstones and taf if he doesn't have them I will put a separate add up for fs £1500 as is and the taf £3995 as is I am not feeling the love for pinball at the min so I am going to have a clearout

Is that £1000 off a TAF???
FLASH SALE??????????
Just need to work out how to get the other 3k off?
:hmm:

Hi Neil sorry for not getting back to you Robert Lucas is coming Saturday to look at the flintstones and taf if he doesn't have them I will put a separate add up for fs £1500 as is and the taf £3995 as is I am not feeling the love for pinball at the min so I am going to have a clearout
ok thanks chris

pins in now
CV nice condition all round been in private collection for some time nice playfield and cab £5000 here now
HS2 nice condition faded cab but nice imaculate playfield £1850 here now

FS nice condition sold as is few mods £1500 2 people have dibbs on it in this week
TAF nice condition with mods cab re decaled nice playfield £5000 in this week

Hobbit smaug le huo £7500
X MEN LE wolverine huo color dmd shake rmotor £5500
ST LE huo pin grafics blades pop bumper mods plastic protectors £6250
IM vault huo color dmd candy coated red armour mirror blades shaker motor plastic protectors £4495
twd premium huo color display shaker motor pin graffix blades train track mod plus a few other mods £7500
i am not well at the min so dont expect an instance responce
Hi Chris
Just registered as new member been looking at pinball machines for last 6 months finally decided I fancy an adams family can you help

Tott! Probably research by the same scientists who looked into whether an elephant would notice it was wearing a hat if looking in a mirror. Wtf use is that! Elephant wouldn't be able to drive into town to buy a hat.........

Ps...I am deliberately going to hit my man veg with a hammer tonight so I hope it hurts you more than me! That'll teach you!

1. ok i am feeling better and got my pinball mo jo back a bit
    pins in now
    CV nice condition all round been in private collection for some time nice playfield and cab £5000 here now £6000 fully workshopped with color display comet leds and a few mods

X MEN LE wolverine huo color dmd shake rmotor £5500

2. ST LE huo pin grafics blades pop bumper mods plastic protectors £6250

3. IM vault huo color dmd candy coated red armour mirror blades shaker motor plastic protectors stunning pin £4000

4. GB premium see separate post

IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4537.JPG
IMG_4538.JPG
IMG_4539.JPG
IMG_4540.JPG
IMG_4557.JPG

Having seen the CV and played it at Chris's I can say it is a sweet thing and if I could afford it would love it in my collection. Whoever buys it will love it I am sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom