What's new

People love to talk about dream theme in Pinball, but what would be your Nightmare theme?

Jo Whiley is a bit of a weird one to be wound up by. She’s just a bit irrelevant.

Now Jules Holland 🤬. How the actual **** is he still on television. Smug prick who ruins every band that’s been on his show with his bloody boogie woogie piano vomit 🤮

Jo Whiley is a bit of a weird one to be wound up by. She’s just a bit irrelevant.

Now Jules Holland 🤬. How the actual **** is he still on television. Smug prick who ruins every band that’s been on his show with his bloody boogie woogie piano vomit 🤮
Went to see Mark Ratcliffe a few years ago - according to him, you can feel like Jools Holland by wandering round your house listening to random $h1t

Radiohead (sorry fantazia), Oasis, Eminem or other Rap rubbish.... or Madness! (Although Madness actually not tht bad unless im trying get my own back on Windoesnot!😉
I would dread a Van Halen (Which seriously would make a great theme IMO), Creedence clearwater, ABBA or any Disney princess theme because any of those would cost me one hell of alot of money that I dont have!😆😆
Personally although I love them, I would plee the manufacturers to leave the 90's games or re runs of games done a couple years ago in the past and to keep the ball rolling with fresh new idea's innovations and layout's.

Some fairly random ones:

Peppa Pig

The sequel to Jaws - Baby Shark (doo doo doo)

BBC News, although a "Not the 9 O'Clock News" one could be good with some great callouts, Pamela Stevenson LE backglass, and hedgehog sandwich multiball.

UK Government - although it would be fairly easy to keep it relevant with code updates replacing the names of various self-serving, lying, thieving gits with the latest crop of the same, regardless of whether it was the Blue or the Red Edition...

Back
Top Bottom