What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People love to talk about dream theme in Pinball, but what would be your Nightmare theme?

Jo Whiley is a bit of a weird one to be wound up by. She’s just a bit irrelevant.

Now Jules Holland 🤬. How the actual **** is he still on television. Smug prick who ruins every band that’s been on his show with his bloody boogie woogie piano vomit 🤮

Jo Whiley is a bit of a weird one to be wound up by. She’s just a bit irrelevant.

Now Jules Holland 🤬. How the actual **** is he still on television. Smug prick who ruins every band that’s been on his show with his bloody boogie woogie piano vomit 🤮
Went to see Mark Ratcliffe a few years ago - according to him, you can feel like Jools Holland by wandering round your house listening to random $h1t

Radiohead (sorry fantazia), Oasis, Eminem or other Rap rubbish.... or Madness! (Although Madness actually not tht bad unless im trying get my own back on Windoesnot!😉
I would dread a Van Halen (Which seriously would make a great theme IMO), Creedence clearwater, ABBA or any Disney princess theme because any of those would cost me one hell of alot of money that I dont have!😆😆
Personally although I love them, I would plee the manufacturers to leave the 90's games or re runs of games done a couple years ago in the past and to keep the ball rolling with fresh new idea's innovations and layout's.

Some fairly random ones:

Peppa Pig

The sequel to Jaws - Baby Shark (doo doo doo)

BBC News, although a "Not the 9 O'Clock News" one could be good with some great callouts, Pamela Stevenson LE backglass, and hedgehog sandwich multiball.

UK Government - although it would be fairly easy to keep it relevant with code updates replacing the names of various self-serving, lying, thieving gits with the latest crop of the same, regardless of whether it was the Blue or the Red Edition...

Back
Top Bottom