What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People love to talk about dream theme in Pinball, but what would be your Nightmare theme?

Not too bitter then ?

MM

The ‘80’s were worse
Oh, you could equally have "retro" code updates to cover the 70's, 80's, 90's etc.. I certainly don't look back into the past with rose-coloured glasses thinking it all used to be fine in the "good old days"! :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't spend all my time like an old guy shouting at the clouds, but it seems that many politicians are a constant source of disappointment in their preaching to the masses about how we are expected to behave, then act completely at odds, with their moral compasses seemingly pointing in the opposite direction. There also seems to be a lack of meaningful consequences for them - they often don't even have the decency to resign when issues come to light.

By the way, I'm also aware that there are quite a few "good" politicians out there in all parties, who genuinely try to make a positive difference - it's just that the many negative examples tend to give them all a bad name.

Anyway, I'll shut up, as this is way off topic, so interested to hear of other "nightmare" themes for pins... :)👍

Fair point well put

It’s off topic soz

If there was no money in politics there would be no politicians

They all feather their nests whilst pretending they’re doing it for you the little guy

It won’t change it’s still being bred in Eton and Cambridge

Don’t start me on Monarchy

The ‘80’s were still worse 🤣🤣

I think the worst pinball has already existed

BBBB

MM

Reactions: C&C
Not sure I have a true “nightmare” theme, but I’m immediately turned off by any game themed on card games or pool which unfortunately rules out approximately half of all EMs ha.

Yeah I’m not keen on pinball trying to be blackjack or pool based it’s pinball after all

That said FF does a really good effort with a football theme I’m undecided about breakshot however

Pool sharks is a joke

MM

1D13E99D-9A87-4053-AEBD-71CB4B285895.jpeg

I was thinking along the lines of corporate law, but then a flash of inspiration….. behold, the all new update of Zachariah Robot 🤖

My worst pinball nightmare?

Anything remotely themed on a Uwe Boll film.

Alone in the Dark
Blubberella
Bloodrayne
In the name of the King.

Just Awful.

Back
Top Bottom