What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Boys Toys

A trader friend found out last year his policy had a new clause added a few years earlier saying they were only insured on cars registered as on the books for work or owned by the company. They had been driving their own and each other's vehicles believing they were covered.
It would be probably cheaper for me to insure myself for all vehicles rather than the five I am on.

Calamori,

My policy insures me for all vehicle I log on my system for business and personal use but for work if I go collect a customers van for signwriting I'm fully coverd and don't need to add it to my system as its business use, alienz are probably the best insurance company I have ever had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some of the cars i've had

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_nurburgring010.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_aaa020.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_meatthepod160x120.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_DVC00879.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_DVC00878.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_DVC00620.jpg

i've had a fair few others,
i'll try to dig some pics out.
Drool,
I had a smartie orange MK11 Mexico 79 plate, what a car that was.
Thanks for the pic's it brought back some great memorys.

379878_2246648048532_593571167_n.jpg Last of my petrol powered fun toys, went last year…. to fund the wife's new decking and a bit left over for a couple of pins….

Nice Noble, thats a proper race car :)
Was stunning on the circuit, have let my int'l race licence lapse now.... almost raced at Le Mans in the works TVR, outbid on the no2 driver, now just have my Sega twin Lm24 to remind me that it could of been a large extension to my mortgage!

(edited to add it was the works 1962 car in the biannual classic...out with the GT40's)

Going to watch again this year, anyone going?

Back
Top Bottom