What's new

Other Boys Toys

Lee ellison

Lee9168
DSC00138.JPG

Some pics of my old 1970 Dodge Challenger. loved that car. Got to do a bit of film/advertising work with it. 3rd pic is me, Steve Coogan and my son Nick during filming of a TV series, the name of which I forgot.

Brooklands 1.jpg IMG_0718.jpg Group 3.jpg Girl on Hood2.jpg

Cool coogans is in to his motors ..a real petrol head!

He is. He's got a really nice collection of cars and knew quite a bit about American muscle. Alexander Armstrong got fed up waiting to start shooting while Coogan was chatting about the car.

Coogan Looking.jpg

A Charger is one of those cars I really hanker after, I need to sort out the garage space for one some day and yours Steve looked fantastic.

That is also some collection of radio controlled cars, I assume you are selling them to buy more pins? ;)

A Charger is one of those cars I really hanker after, I need to sort out the garage space for one some day and yours Steve looked fantastic.

That is also some collection of radio controlled cars, I assume you are selling them to buy more pins? ;)
yes thats right , i need funds for pins , i,m keeping the small one though , that is over with me in Africa, where i work , something to pass the time away !

Damn lee, I must be loosing touch with RC stuff.... Nice collection. What's the flux like ?

really good fun , 65mph standard , if i put 3 cell batteries in it is frightening , too fast really , i keep ripping tyres and driveshafts to bits . , and thats not mentioning when i hit lamp posts with it . hopefully i,ve got enough spares out here with me !!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a massive soft spot for Lotus' and especially the Elise. I have done a few track days in them and they are just a great balance of car. I have nearly had one a few times but passenger space always caused a concern. I finally got the Wife to consider having a larger car so I could have a two seated and then we decided to move house. Now I am thinking I need a Landy 110, so I am going the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom