What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pinball Themes that are good

Ok that is a bit weird, I love WW and I’m a bit obsessed with P&R.

Can I join the weird club then too - I bloody love the Wayne’s World films and Parks And Rec is one of my favourite shows of all time 🙌 Just my happy place. Mrs GrizZ always says …. ‘What would Lesley Knope do ?’ …. And will often say she has ‘Knoped it ‘ at work 😂

It’s unlikely but Wayne’s World pin please Stern 😁 There was some *talk* about maybe a WW3 …. can’t see it happening myself.

Said it before but a Rap music pin done by stern would be a take my money now for an le. Think Eminem, Dre, Snoop Ice Cube etc
Beastie boys, run dmc, the list goes on
No more dad rock please stern, give us some hip hop

I'm digging From Dusk till Dawn and The Predator. Wayne's World for sure but we have Austin Powers!
Let's go with The Mighty Boosh!

I have to keep saying it, but Captain Scarlet.

(& maybe Buffy, but I'm off to see Buffy Revamped at the Lowry tomorrow, so it's figuring big in my thoughts at the mo)

I have to keep saying it, but Captain Scarlet.

(& maybe Buffy, but I'm off to see Buffy Revamped at the Lowry tomorrow, so it's figuring big in my thoughts at the mo)
ITC want a fortune for the rights to Captain Scarlet. But you could generate some interest by emailing the Gerry Anderson Podcast. It's a weekly outing of all things Anderson, run by Gerry's son, Jamie. podcast@ gerryanderson.com

Some Mothers do Ave'Em

Every switch activates either a "Betty" or "Ooo Betty" sound, A few hours of "Betty", "Betty", "Ooo Betty" at shows would drive peops mad (and they'd forgive Hook) :rofl:

I know someone has done a home brew in the states but I’d love to see a Mad Max pin. So many things you could do with it

Reactions: PAX
The Sweeney - 'put your knickers on and make me a cup of tea'

Breaking Bad

Monty Python or just Life of Brian

In the absence of my favourite themes happening, Tremers, Jaws and Goonies. My new favourite pinball theme is Cocaine Bear :) hahaha

With 'you ****ed now' multiball :) hahahah

What's everyone else want?

Revisiting my wants list, JAWS please get released soon, with a massive sinking/exploding shark toy haha

and 'gonna need a bigger boat' multiball
and 'mayor says beach is safe' hurry ups

haha

IMG_8500.JPG

Back
Top Bottom