What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pinball Themes that are good

In the absence of my favourite themes happening, Tremers, Jaws and Goonies. My new favourite pinball theme is Cocaine Bear :) hahaha

With 'you ****ed now' mutliball :) hahahah

What's everyone else want?
Oh man I walk the beeches with my dog nearly every week in the hope of some washed up packages and only the other month some showed up a bit further around the coast😭

Would love to see Jaws done too

Saw could be fun😈

EDIT

Apocalypse Now😎

Last edited:
In the absence of my favourite themes happening, Tremers, Jaws and Goonies. My new favourite pinball theme is Cocaine Bear :) hahaha

With 'you ****ed now' mutliball :) hahahah

What's everyone else want?
Well, I'm totally up for Cocaine Bear as a theme (if any pinball manufacturers are listening), and I haven't even watched the film - just the trailer!

Also, Abba (with this sequence every time you lose the ball):

And Warhammer 40k. Seriously, I am 100% there. This pin has to be made. You could charge pretty-much anything for it and it's probably one of the only pins I'd buy purely on theme. And it would sell, as well. Exports of Games Workshop plastic models contribute more to the British export economy than fishing...

this could be great. off the top of head so far...

collect all characters and complete a series of modes, plus score super jackpot in 'you're ****ed now mb' and complete the coke plane drop to get to final bear battle!!

Scene modes are

-nature walk
-tree climb
-ambulance chase
-rangers office
-double cross

Each character is a specific area of the playfield

A while back I wrote down a load of design notes and sketched a layout for a machine based on the 1979 horror film Phantasm, which with a metallic ball flying around causing trouble I think would make a great theme for a pinball. There are so many scenes and elements of that film that would transfer really well to gameplay and the styling of the playfield and toys, it just has to be done someday.

Sin City I think would make a great table, plenty of characters, style and story elements in both the comic and the film version. I'de be guessing the film licence and getting the actors likenesses would be a real ballache though. My love for Centaur with the black and white comic book artwork and minimal spot use of colour inspired me for that.

After seeing Pulp Fiction come to life as a table I'de personally be very keen on a game based on the Robert Rodriguez / Quentin Tarantino classic Dusk Till Dawn. I can visualise a load of cool toys and mechanisms coming to life on that playfield styled on the film. Might be a bit difficult getting it to a mass market seeing the film is 18 rated mind.

I'd love to see some original stuff that isn't tied in to existing brands, but guess that won't happen. There are so many great looking pins that aren't based on existing themes though

Licenced theme:

Shaun of the dead - Winchester Wizard Mode would be a must.

Original theme:

East End Silver Ball Showdown - like a mix godfather and cactus canyon, but with music from Chas and Dave.

I’d love a Wayne’s World machine

1685801826809.gif

Even less likely would be a Parks & Recreation machine.

I could maybe see Futurama happening one day though.

Steel Panther 🤣 (Do your own research), but it would have to be an 18+

Love some Steel Panther, they put on an amazing live show too. Tried to convince my wife to let me play Community Property at our wedding. She was having none of it.

I’d love a Wayne’s World machine

View attachment 221232

Even less likely would be a Parks & Recreation machine.

I could maybe see Futurama happening one day though.

Love some Steel Panther, they put on an amazing live show too. Tried to convince my wife to let me play Community Property at our wedding. She was having none of it.
I'm pretty sure we must have been separated at birth, WW and Parks n Rec are two of my favourite things. Combined with out universal fandom 🤯

Steel Panther 🤣 (Do your own research), but it would have to be an 18+

Can't believe they have let them on America's Got Talent
The management of Steel Panther have links to SiCo - Simon Cowells company.

They should of had them on Britains got talent looking at what is on offer on that, amazing how many acts on Britains got talent have been imported from abroad!

I'm pretty sure we must have been separated at birth, WW and Parks n Rec are two of my favourite things. Combined with out universal fandom 🤯

Ok that is a bit weird, I love WW and I’m a bit obsessed with P&R. Will have to grab a beer at Universal at some point and work out what else we have in common 😂

Trailer Park Boys would be a good one also.

Would love to see this one too. **** Winds Multiball.

I know it’s been done once before, but I really think South Park deserves another pin. It’s a very different show now and there’s just so much content that could be used in a new game.

I say it everytime

Father Ted

Centre ramp to kick Bishop brenan up the ****

and My Lovely Horse song in the wizard mode? Speed thing with the milk float would have to be a mode too. Something about making and/or drinking tea as well.

Thinking about it, that could actually work, just can't see it happening along with my default choice of Red Dwarf.

Back
Top Bottom