What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pinball Themes that are good

The Goonies
Futurama
Spaceballs the Pinball Machine
Treehouse of Horrors
Little Shop of Horrors
Gremlins
Beetlejuice

Someone mentioned more Arnie films... The Running Man could be fun??

Edit. Red Dwarf
Ghosts 'n Goblins

Last edited:
The Lost Boys
Quadrophenia
The Boys
Blade
Little shop of horrors
Flash Gordon (yes, another one but with Queen music and lots of toys, but keep the backglass)
Dune

Insta-purchases for me would be (in no particular order):-

Nintendo themed
Sonic the Hedgehog
Big Trouble in Little China

The Lost Boys
Quadrophenia
The Boys
Blade
Little shop of horrors
Flash Gordon (yes, another one but with Queen music and lots of toys, but keep the backglass)
Dune
Some great themes there mate, I’d add Mad Max 1-3, Highlander (again with Queen soundtrack. This is what Pinball Bros should have done instead of their boring pin) and Conan The Barbarian. Battle the giant snake, rob the temple, defeat Thulsa Doom, rescue the princess…. The epic music score…. Oh Crom 🫶🤣🫶

Insta-purchases for me would be (in no particular order):-

Nintendo themed
Sonic the Hedgehog
Big Trouble in Little China

It's always seemed like such a crazy thing to me that given SEGA themselves HAD a pinball division in the 90s during the peak of Sonics popularity, they completely failed to make a Sonic Pinball. They made one for the Megadrive but not for real! Seemed like such a missed opportunity. The guys a BALL for cryin' out loud! The game even has pop bumpers in it! So much you could do with a Sonic pinball. Spinny things, loop-the-loops! Gotta collect all those Chaos Emeralds! Probably not the easiest to get the license for though I'd imagine but Sega did work with some independent developers for that Sonic Mania game.

Used to play the Super Mario Gottlieb one a fair bit when I was a kid just because it was Mario!

Original theme wise - I'd like to see something with a vintage fantasy theme along the lines of your Black Knight, Swords of Fury and Grand Lizard kind of era with some really nice silk screen style artwork. As people have mentioned Arnold tables - maybe something thats like an obvious tribute to the Conan the Barbarian & Red Sonja films. Maybe you could even manage to get the book licenses or something. Would love to see something like that.

Back
Top Bottom