What's new

New Pinball "The Mafia"

There is some gameplay on the seminar video - see the thread. Also check pinball_live on twitch as I think Tim streamed it with the guys from team pinball talking to him.

had a few games on this in Daventry. it was pretty enjoyable with that floaty EM feel. the whole family enjoyed it actually, we kept coming back. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course but some of the vitriol on this thread makes me wonder abou the people in the scene today. Theres no need to be rude!

I took the machine to Pinfest for the Team Pinball guys and had it setup at home for a week before the show. We really enjoyed playing it. Obviously you can enjoy it more in a home environment being able to hear it properly ( even with headphones at the show the sound was quiet, the TP guys had added the headphones at the last minute without a proper headphone output ). We were sad to let it go after the show. I think everyone I spoke to said pretty much the same thing, it's good fun but for the money it has a lot of competition. I'm sure they'll sell a few, and good luck to them.

Team Pinball will not be attending the upcoming Blackpool show but will be hosting a SW league meet this season, I believe in November, so another chance to play The Mafia there.

Back
Top Bottom