What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG number 4

I didn't sleep very well in the Ramada this year, I found the mattress was very soft and we kept rolling together in the double bed.

Also I woke up at 4am on both days boiling hot and that was with the window open.

My thoughts exactly. Bed crap. Room too hot with no air con. Noisy road outside due to open window. Breakfast was ok but I've had better.

Hotel was good for price Phil . It was clean and breakfast sausages good [emoji3] . The 5th floor suited me , away from the hen and stag nights . [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to Jurys Inns before. They're a pretty good chain. I had a look at the prices for next year and it was coming up with around £170 for two nights with breakfast which is quite a bit more and that's only for 1 person on the B'fast. I guess it can't hurt to enquire if you don't mind Phil?

I've been to Jurys Inns before. They're a pretty good chain. I had a look at the prices for next year and it was coming up with around £170 for two nights with breakfast which is quite a bit more and that's only for 1 person on the B'fast. I guess it can't hurt to enquire if you don't mind Phil?

"Singles at £89 BB Friday and £129 Saturday, Doubles or Twins at £99 Friday and £139 Saturday"

Twice the price unfortunately.....

Thanks for looking into it Phil. But I guess we'll stick with the ramada.

Back
Top Bottom