What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG number 4

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Hi all,

NERG is back for the 4th year running and once again I'm asking you for your support in the way of pinball donations.

There wouldn't be an event if it wasn't for your generosity. Donating your pride and joy as well as your valuable free time! Really, really appreciated be me and all those who attend.

So here I am, cap in hand once again asking you for your support.

It's in a different venue, Gateshead Leisure Centre. The hotel is the same also, Ramada Encore.

As with previous years, I'll be paying your entire vehicle rental and fuel costs. This year, I'd also like to donate £20 per machine loaned. Another small gesture of thanks and appreciation. This will at least go towards some of your hotel and beer costs. Not too far on beer for @Poibug though! :rofl:

I'm also dropping an email to previous years donators.

If you can help support me/NERG, please reply and drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Philip

Confirming hotel rooms so shout up if you're still supporting/staying over and you haven't contacted me. Or if I've missed you!

Double
Ailsa Clunie & Colin
Carl & Gillian Spiby
Chris Edis
Paul Garner
James Brindle & Mrs(3 nights)
Dave Pudsey & Mrs
Graeme Davison & Jen
David Dodds(Saturday only)

Twin
Dave - BombJac (3 nights)
Mike Lees and Ian Chapman (3 nights)
Me & Chris Williams
Kevin Downes & Matt Downes
Charlie Far & Tronads(Sat only)
Shaun Holly & Vic (Sat & Sun)
Danny Fligg & Andy Foster
John Parkins & Andre Preston
Colin Davies & Mum (3 nights)

Last edited:
Phil I dont seem to be on there...I got 8 pins on offer for you same ones as i mentioned on email earlier in the year...
thanks, Andy

To be honest....no HA HAA! I still don't know what the Scottish crew are bringing or yourself/Paul/Andre. There are going to be around 40 though.

I can only get one in my vehicle !

I am based just one mile off the a1, so if anyone is driving up in a large vehicle I could bring vector too

Full list as follows. Looks like we could have the most pins at NERG yet! 44!! Thanks to all who put so much into it. I know it's a huge effort as I'm a supporter of other events around the country. I really appreciate it.

Ghostbuster - Me
Star Wars - Me
Demo Man - Me
T2 - Me
Space Invaders - Andy Foster
Bride of Pinbot - Andy Foster
Pinbot - Andy Foster
Police Force - Andy Foster
Mousin' Around - Andy Foster
Jokerz - Andy Foster
Black Knight - Andy Foster
Flash - Andy Foster
Hobbit - Pinball Heaven
LOTR - NLP Crew
NBA - NLP Crew
NBA (for linked play) - NLP Crew
Surf N Safari - NLP Crew
Flinstones - NLP Crew
Party Zone - NLP Crew
Avengers - NLP Crew
Spring Break - NLP Crew
Raven - NLP Crew
Swords of Fury - NLP Crew
Robowar - NLP Crew
Fish Tales - Alan Syson
Medievil Madness - Alan Syson
Black Rose - Alan Syson
Baywatch- Paul Davidson
X-Files - Scottish Pinball
Indy - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
TBA - Scottish Pinball
World Poker - David Dodds
Robot - Chris Edis
Black Knight 2K - Dave Sibson
Black Rose - Dave Sibson
Judge Dredd - Dave Sibson

Last edited:
@Big Phil Can I confirm you have a twin for me and matt booked for the Fri and Sat night - correct ???

So is that T2 going home with me then bud ;)

Cheers Kev

Hoping I get the nod from the other half to come to this. She's due on the 28th July. Great line-up of pins. Can't wait to play the Hobbit and Ghostbusters though. Would have loved to play a WOZ. Maybe Scottish Pinball are bringing one along.

Hoping I get the nod from the other half to come to this. She's due on the 28th July. Great line-up of pins. Can't wait to play the Hobbit and Ghostbusters though. Would have loved to play a WOZ. Maybe Scottish Pinball are bringing one along.
If it was the other half that stopped you from getting to Glasgow this year then you've got no hope in going to Newcastle!

Back
Top Bottom