What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG (North East Retro Gaming) July 5th & 6th 2014

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
After the success and popularity in 2013, NERG(North East Retro Gaming) is back on the weekend of July 5th & 6th 2014

Held at Gateshead International Stadium, the same venue as last year, with the intention of acquiring more machines for your entertainment.

"Same venue, more machines!"

Ticket prices have been held at £15 per day or £25 for the weekend.

Tickets are on sale now for everyone in the North East at That Retro Games Shop in Grainger Market, Newcastle.

Online ticket purchases will be available shortly.

Only 900 tickets available!

An agreed rate has been arranged with the Ramada Encore hotel at £50 B&B per room per night. To get this rate, quote NERG: -

http://www.encorenewcastlegateshead.co.uk/

The NERG 2014 website is currently under construction.

Could all willing machine donors please get in touch with me via PM or via email - philip@northeastretrogaming.com

Thanks,

Philip
www.northeastretrogaming.com
https://www.facebook.com/NorthEastRetroGamingLimited?ref=hl
Twitter - @NERGOfficial

Spot on. That's the one.
Just think how John was feeling knowing he would be sharing a room with him.
Scared, very scared.

I'm still looking for pinball machine donators. A little shy this year so far. I know it's early days but I'd like to get machines confirmed.

We had around 45 at NERG 2013 and I'd like to see at least the same amount this year. They went down a storm and also gained new fans. And that's what this community is all about, right?

Full transport costs paid for.

Free entry to the event.

Free transportation back and forth from the event to the hotel so vans can be let at the stadium allowing you to have a few shandies during setup and on the Saturday.

And of course, a staff polo shirt :)

Drop me a line.

NERG are proud to announce that we will be supporting the Bright Red charity this year. Amazing raffle prizes to be announced. More info here: -
Bright Red

Anywhere near the venue so i can try Newcastle Exhibition,or at least a pint o dog on draught?

Anywhere near the venue so i can try Newcastle Exhibition,or at least a pint o dog on draught?

Not many S&N places pubs left so Ex might be difficult. The concept of dog on draught is alien to geordies and merely mentioning it may result in maiming or death. DOG COMES IN A BOTTLE!

I've only ever seen Newcy Brown on draught abroad. There was a restaurant in Hollywood that sold it on draught when I was there in 2002

I'm still looking for pinball machine donators. A little shy this year so far. I know it's early days but I'd like to get machines confirmed.

We had around 45 at NERG 2013 and I'd like to see at least the same amount this year. They went down a storm and also gained new fans. And that's what this community is all about, right?

Full transport costs paid for.

Free entry to the event.

Free transportation back and forth from the event to the hotel so vans can be let at the stadium allowing you to have a few shandies during setup and on the Saturday.

And of course, a staff polo shirt :)

Drop me a line.
I think I,m away , but yr quite welcome to my 2machines , FT and TAF . This would mean someone picking them up and maybe someone local keeping hold of them till I get home on the 16/17th July I think , I don,t know if that is possible but if we can get it arranged yr more than welcome

Back
Top Bottom