What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

I'll hold judgement until the videos drop officially

Art package does look $hite though

Elwin hasn't let us down yet...

Do Stern deliberately leak their promotional photos early, happens every single time?

I hope their employees data is more secure.
Big factory full of production line operatives etc…. slip someone a few quid to take some snaps

Do Stern deliberately leak their promotional photos early, happens every single time?

I hope their employees data is more secure.
Of course they do.

Nothing to do with sneaking production workers cash in the pocket.

It is free advertising.

Gets everyone talking about a product.

This is how they sell out of LE's before they are even released.

Jaws is a large, man-eating, killer Great White Shark.

1704241915453.png1704242131120.png

The Shark should have been a massive mech, but instead is like the same size as the chum bucket. Although it should be fun smashing baby jaws teeth out when the boats lifts up.

Not a fan of the art so far, not even any artwork on the side of the back box.

Looking forward to seeing the upcoming videos this week. Scary to think how stripped the Pro model may end up being though.

Attachments

• 1704242119260.png
    1704242119260.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
I'm out, but was I was never in. 1 out of 10 for the theme. I do wonder why they dip feed info. Saw a Macro post yesterday looking to take pre orders before any pics or info available, what is that about

Looks to me…so far at least the pin is all about the shark (no sh1t)
Jaws 75 was such a great movie due to the characters and story which may be lacking here…
Shame about the art…thou I do think it’s reflective foiled at least.

i wonder if the longer shots and bare central playfield area is representative of the ocean, as well as the characters feeling of being alone and out of control 😂😂😂

Looks like a very fun layout with some cool mechs that the poverty version of the game will sadly be ripped out . Love the shark coming out the PF although would have been cool if you could smack a ball into it's gob like the demogorgan in things , that's such a satisfying shot.
It's gonna be fun like all pinballs :)
Reckon stern will slap a cheeky little price increase as well .

It does look like it might be quite unforgiving with shots that cause possible chaos more than controlled returns to flippers, 2 captive balls with 1 turning into a bash toy, the moving target, the spinning reel on the right, across playfield shot to drops. Will have to wait for gameplay video to see.

Love the shark coming out the PF although would have been cool if you could smack a ball into it's gob like the demogorgan in things
Looks like a potential ball trap if the ball wedges in its mouth as it is lowering. I'm sure it will have been play tested for that not to be the case.

It does look like it might be quite unforgiving with shots that cause possible chaos more than controlled returns to flippers, 2 captive balls with 1 turning into a bash toy, the moving target, the spinning reel on the right, across playfield shot to drops. Will have to wait for gameplay video to see.
Although looking again there are 2 wireforms returning to bottom flippers and 1 to the upper right so those might balance it out.

Video has more fast cuts than a Bourne movie and awful quality so I'll reserve judgment with fingers crossed until the proper reveal. However it looks like they've been ****ed over by the licensor with the artwork again though, right up there with Led Zep and Bond as possibly their worst ever.

Back
Top Bottom