What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

Assuming the "story" trailer will show some of the game?
Re; if they couldn't use the official movie music (or footage), no doubt a clever modder such as Cleland will put all that back in nicely.

Dude at work has enjoyed a few games on pinball at the local brewdog when I've maged to get a few people down there, but says room to have a pin at home; wonder of Jaws will change his mind, given he's a huge fan 😋

They might not use official music on trailers as it might get striked ?

They might not use official music on trailers as it might get striked ?
Could be right Dave, but I'd imagine if they have the rights to use the music in the game, that'll include the rights to use in a trailer (could be that they are still working on securing the music rights/assets, although surely the music rights would be part of early conversations with the rights holder)

Assuming the "story" trailer will show some of the game?
Re; if they couldn't use the official movie music (or footage), no doubt a clever modder such as Cleland will put all that back in nicely.
It has been said for as long as the JAWS rumours have been circulating that it will be in a similar vein as Sterns JP.

Images have leaked, upper left playfield with two wireforms, mid upper right flipper, orca mech that tips back and jaws pops up, fishing Rod/reel. Terrible looking shark fine - re use of mick on a stick from Rolling Stones.

Boat tilts back and shark pops out of playfield

Attachments

• IMG_9551.jpeg
    IMG_9551.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 52
My head this evening =

“Nope, nope, no, I don’t need it, nope, hmmm, but what if, nope, stop it, you don’t need it”

This is on repeat 😩

Back
Top Bottom