What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

Neil is over at CES and just played Jaws

Said the shots are superb and typically Elwin but said code is super early version

Looking forward to shooting it at EAG next week, hoping there is a sneaky code upload between now and then cause Jack is due to stream it

I think Jaws code me a lot like Bond early code was rough but then got really fine tuned.

Neil you say?

IMG_2170.jpeg

Pardon my cynicism...
Neil Armstrong and Crazy Denim ....sorry Levi
Both on pinside doing a WWE tag team crusade against any negativity towards Jaws + Team Elwin.
It was insufferable but also comical at the same time ...
lol

Neil Armstrong 😂 🤣

I have nothing against Stern Fanboi’s, in fact stern games rank highly in my lineup.

However since GZ it seems to be a downward spiral of reducing the BOM by virtual locks, ignoring bash toys and no longer having those real moments when a multiball kicks in.

Foo aside which I love for the Alien theme (not the music) at least flows beautifully, has a cracking bash toy on the prem and the gimmick ball saver never gets old.
It reminds me in the flow of GZ in many ways with all its combo paths.

Bond, Venom and now Jaws have been an easy pass for me. Luckily a mate has loaned me Foo Prem or else I would have had one of those bargain LE’s

Bond, Venom and now Jaws have been an easy pass for me. Luckily a mate has loaned me Foo Prem or else I would have had one of those bargain LE’s

Your missing out on Bond, its an instant classic so glad I got mine

Foo after the shine wore off, I think is rather dull

I enjoyed Venom the handful of games I had on Neils LE but also I don't think its a keeper or one I'd like

Rumour is X-Men 97 is an upcoming theme and comic book wise thats a dream theme for me

Rumour is X-Men 97 is an upcoming theme and comic book wise thats a dream theme for me
Don’t get your hopes up too much, based on Disneys current quality and performance there a good chance they will **** up X-Men97, now if it’s as good as the original series, hell yeah but I am less than confident with Disney pulling it off at present plus the original series set a very high bar!

Neil Armstrong 😂 🤣

I have nothing against Stern Fanboi’s, in fact stern games rank highly in my lineup.

However since GZ it seems to be a downward spiral of reducing the BOM by virtual locks, ignoring bash toys and no longer having those real moments when a multiball kicks in.

Foo aside which I love for the Alien theme (not the music) at least flows beautifully, has a cracking bash toy on the prem and the gimmick ball saver never gets old.
It reminds me in the flow of GZ in many ways with all its combo paths.

I'm mostly a pro buyer so the reduced ball locks etc in prem/le don't affect my decisions really but equally Venom, Bond, and probably Jaws (not 100% yet though) are passes for me so it's not just about the mechs in the higher tier models not being as good. Stern may just be a victim of their own success, they've made some amazing games in the spike 2 era, it's hard to keep making better and better.

Your missing out on Bond, its an instant classic so glad I got mine

Foo after the shine wore off, I think is rather dull

I enjoyed Venom the handful of games I had on Neils LE but also I don't think its a keeper or one I'd like

It all good for me Kirk I’ve no room anyway.
FOMO died for me when LEs lost there appeal due to price and the better looking Anniversaries dropped. We can buy Pro’s and Prem’s anytime.

I have actually played a couple games on bond and look forward to playing Jaws and Venom but I doubt they will enter Coly Central but we will see down the line.

Neil is over at CES and just played Jaws

Said the shots are superb and typically Elwin but said code is super early version

Looking forward to shooting it at EAG next week, hoping there is a sneaky code upload between now and then cause Jack is due to stream it

I think Jaws code me a lot like Bond early code was rough but then got really fine tuned.

No real news there. Neil + Stern = love it

Pardon my cynicism...
Neil Armstrong and Crazy Denim ....sorry Levi
Both on pinside doing a WWE tag team crusade against any negativity towards Jaws + Team Elwin.
It was insufferable but also comical at the same time ...
lol
Haha Levi’s feeling towards Stern are simple...B96302B3-10F2-4B6F-8946-231BBE4184C2.jpeg

Come to think of it a Tropic Thunder pin would be brilliant!!

Reminds me of a silhouette of an explosion. Bite should have been all along the rail.
Reminded me of the same, explosion silhouette off google, Stern never cut corners when it comes to the little details 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom