What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

Could end up being another Thunderbirds where the ball can fall inside the cabinet, or it may just end up wedged in there and a ball search routine will push it back out.
Nothing could be like a thuder💩

Oh but wait yep the 💩 sandwich sequel ramp up to 11

If you just stay a year or two behind new releases you still get the same excitement but cheaper if going used, and fully developed code. I feel the same about Godzilla now as people did when it was first released. It does take great willpower though not to hit the buy button if you have space and money available. My initial excitement with any new release usually cools after a week or two when all the buzz dies down.
True but if everyone takes this approach they’d be no second hand ones to buy as no one would buy new.

Just found the first mod for it.

1000184490.jpg

Was looking out for the Podcast today, saw a post on pinside its now up on Insider.

insider.sternpinball.com
I use website.
Click to "Exclusives" tab, then it is right there, Episode 24

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 17.06.46.png

FOMO will still hit some folks. But maybe the manufacturers could finish the products before shipping.
To be fair elwin does tend to have code not far off 1.0 but yes … it would be good if they released the pin with all accessories… this twelve month delay rubbish is nonsense

There may be one in the country in a couple of weeks but it's not coming here. Very uncertain at the moment Scott mate. I'm hopeful though.
Gonzo come on you can make it happen happen, a video is needed for all on the fence ?

The 3rd film was originally called Jaws 3D and shown in the old style red/ blue 3D, maybe its got clips from that in it.

Unless they are planning something like from BTTF2.
At 23 minutes they talk about the 3d mode, to summerise - Keith's brother helped with it, will blow people's minds, wearing 3d glasses for 30 minutes tints one of your eyes blue, gives you headaches and makes you feel nauseous, had two 3d stereoscopic fever dreams because of it 😄.

One of the first 3D films I ever saw
At the cinema was jaws 3D was blown away by the half eaten fish thing that floats out at the start of the credits , great idea to use the 3D in the game just a really cool thing to do even if it is a pointless gimmick at least some thought has gone into it .

Gonzo come on you can make it happen happen, a video is needed for all on the fence ?

Mate, I'm really going to try and make it happen. If I can get a camera on it I will do and I'll try and show as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom