What's new

is it working?

Just had a trawl through the emoticon menu.....bloody hell how many!!!! When will anyone ever use this 🦙

......apart from just now 😄

Hi Paul,

just tried using the PM function and discovered that the default for everyone is that it's turned off? Is it worth trying to reset this to automatically have it turned on unless people opt out of it?

Strange - i thought it was turned on by default - in fact i was sure it was... Will check now - thx john...

Just had a trawl through the emoticon menu.....bloody hell how many!!!! When will anyone ever use this 🦙

......apart from just now 😄

I might at Christmas....

I wondered who would use some of them, however i noticed that GrizZ had used this one already - :hippie: lol...

Hi Paul,

just tried using the PM function and discovered that the default for everyone is that it's turned off? Is it worth trying to reset this to automatically have it turned on unless people opt out of it?

Does anyone else have this problem? I ask because as far as i can see PM's are turned on for everyone by default!!! Problem is that there's that many places and options that it could be... ;)

Does anyone else have this problem? I ask because as far as i can see PM's are turned on for everyone by default!!! Problem is that there's that many places and options that it could be... ;)

Yeah mine where turned off as default (and visitor messaging also)

I turned them on myself in 'general settings':cheer2:

From what I can tell, new registrations would now have it turned on by default but existing (and I think that would be imported users too) are going to have the default off setting.
There is an SQl query that can be run on the backend DB to turn it on for all, permissions will be needed to also rewrite config.php.

Some of these smilies are just stupid, it seems to give me a random quick selection each time.
:deadhorse::flock::lock1:🍕:kev::moony:
Its a frigging Lama...🦙

From what I can tell, new registrations would now have it turned on by default but existing (and I think that would be imported users too) are going to have the default off setting.
There is an SQl query that can be run on the backend DB to turn it on for all, permissions will be needed to also rewrite config.php.

Done at SQL level - should be active for all sessions AFAIK - new and old!

Just testing posting in Tapatalk as it is reported as "buggered up".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom