What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it working?

Yep it seems to be ;) Although you should go to your settings and profile to check your setup. I haven't been able to get my avatar re-added yet.

So I have 2 questions....

- When using the New Posts view, is there a way to make them disappear from that list once you've read them (at the moment they stay there but just show as read)?

- Is their a global setting that stops me from subscribing to any post I reply too? I can see that you can do it if you click on Go Advanced but I'm assuming that turns it off only for that particular reply? At the moment, once I respond in a thread I seem to be subscribed and start receiving an email for every post of that thread.

It keeps telling me that when I upload an avatar that it falls but yet I can see it there to the left <--.

i think i'm more used to seeing forums with the newest replies at the bottom ..... but this may just be me being old fashioned

am i really a senior member? is geoff really an administrator? blimey i think i need demotion back to the pleb ranks
penis-man-big2.jpg

You can change the post order in the settings. I had to do this as I can't handle the newest posts at the top. It messes with my chi.

Don't have a jar of glue. That should answer most of the questions tonight.
Oh and where is my avatar ?

can someone tell me how you switch off email notification for ALL threads that i post in as 2am emails are not inpressing the missus when my phone keeps buzzing.lol...
:mad:

Yeah, things are working here.

The change of forum is worth it simply because I can no longer see the weird ass smoking pic from Dan (now replaced with bouncy girl - yipee!)

can someone tell me how you switch off email notification for ALL threads that i post in as 2am emails are not inpressing the missus when my phone keeps buzzing.lol...
:mad:

For the moment, go to the top of any thread you have posted in and click on the "thread tools" towards the top, and then select "unsubscribe from the thread". I'll be looking at that one in a bit :)

Paul

...and we're back in the room!!! Thanks Paul.

You're getting the same problem too?? I can easilly resolve it by switching them off globally... (in theory...) Well in fact defaulting globally to "no email sent"....

Now globally changed to "Subscribe but no email notification". Will apply to any thread answered to AFTER this change i guess... to change on this thread then see above. Anyone thats wants email notification can change on the thread anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom