What's new

is it working?

Judy GIF practise: Uploaded from Firefox on Mac OS X,
judy.jpg

The GIF is turned into a JPG because it exceeds the file size limits and is resized and turned into a JPG in the process.

Wassup Group. Just got myself back on line. Trying a post to make sure I'm all up and running. I prefer this new forum. I can upload pics from my I phone 👅

This is a test with a very small animated gif:

Attachments

• emo-yimo.gif
    emo-yimo.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 31
Weird one here Paul.

If I type in the address (pinballinfo.com) I get sent to the old site and not this new one (accessed this via an email). There's a message on the bottom to say the site has moved but if I click on it it keeps me on the same page.

Any idea why?

Have we still got a problem with avatar's.
I could see them last night but can't see jack today.
One or two things are not good on here. Lost all my personal contacts and messages, Bummer.

Weird one here Paul.

If I type in the address (pinballinfo.com) I get sent to the old site and not this new one (accessed this via an email). There's a message on the bottom to say the site has moved but if I click on it it keeps me on the same page.

Any idea why?

I had the same problem in Chrome (IE no problem, but I don't really use IE very often). I didn;t clear my cache in Chrome - too much useful stuff driven by that history now, but I got around it by changing the bookmark I used in Chrome to this URL: http://www.pinballinfo.com/forum/activity.php

Weird one here Paul.

Any idea why?

I could make something up, however the honest truth is that i havent got a clue. Pinballinfo.com and www.pinballinfo.com should point to the same place..... I'll double check...

And i cant get rid o tha attachment... ****!

Attachments

• gromit.jpg
    gromit.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 22
Have we still got a problem with avatar's.
I could see them last night but can't see jack today.
One or two things are not good on here. Lost all my personal contacts and messages, Bummer.

Drop me a message mate :)

I've changed the attachment up-loader. The old one was even giving me problems. Let me know how the new one is :)

I have tested it on Chrome, Safari and Firefox and I can see them. :confused:
What is the rest of the spec of your machine? OS etc...

That must have been some shot.
Did it get resized or was it that small to start with?

I'll change the "thumbnail" size.... If you click on it, it gets bigger.... (ooer misses!)

Done - Better???? :) You can still click on it to make original size....

I do not have a mountain lion machine to test from right now but it think this is your local configuration of chrome that is the key. Are you able to see the pictures in the posts on the previous pages?

I'll change the "thumbnail" size.... If you click on it, it gets bigger.... (ooer misses!)

Done - Better???? :) You can still click on it to make original size....
Much better, flying GrizZ should be on the front page somewhere.

Can I upload larger animated gifs?

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
  • smiliey.gif
    smiliey.gif
    30.8 KB · Views: 37
Tapatalk doesn't show the animation on GIFs though, it only shows a single frame

Ha, it turned the gif into a jpg again and overwrote the other one as they had the same name....

Back
Top Bottom