What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Maiden tracks already pinball games

Aces high as above phantom opera twilight zone and of course

large.jpg

Anyone got any more!?

Last edited:
I doubt they'll use any of the paul di'anno songs from the first two lps ; prowler, translyvania, wrathchild, killers and twilight zone spring to mind.
Looking back is The number of the beast really that perfect of an album; personal preference but piece of mind and powerslave are vastly better in terms of not having as many meh fillers.
Either way Up the Irons

announced 28th in Vegas - playable at texas apparently...

If you never figured out the music on TZ - here it is - Golden Earring (of "Radar Love" fame). Listen from 2.33 - great stuff.

It’s Iron Maiden. Teaser video was just awful - literally only the title of the game.

8E1FD464-A18A-448C-BB6E-D37F93C82D3F.jpeg

Also, why exactly was one of the guys from that ****ty Impractical Jokers show involved in the reveal? I just don’t get Stern’s marketing - some drunk minor celeb going on about how attractive he finds Jack Danger is just bizarre.

Last edited:
Thing is its got people talking and they will continue talking till the next video emerges.Was that the plan?
It really only confirmed what was out there anyway.

Lol I’ve already got Indy 500 miles - I’d like a more modern music pin - NWA straight Outta Compton or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

100 miles and running wizard mode :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom