What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

NWA ....modern ?? :rofl: Nice one grandad :thumbs:

Heheheheh well cooler if not more modern!

I vote for rick astley Pinball - never gonna let you drain, togetherforever multiball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what's your music choice for a pin that'll sell then??

Not sure I have one maybe beastie boys or maybe a game that lets you play your own tunes?!

Soooooo .....the word is a reveal of the actual machine sometime today.

I'm actually pretty excited - I love when a new game is revealed.

And I don't know why ....but I have a feeling this may be a winner. Possibly because I have found the last couple of Sterns pretty uninspiring... think it's time they knocked one out of the park again :D

Soooooo .....the word is a reveal of the actual machine sometime today.

I'm actually pretty excited - I love when a new game is revealed.

And I don't know why ....but I have a feeling this may be a winner. Possibly because I have found the last couple of Sterns pretty uninspiring... think it's time they knocked one out of the park again :D
Yea I'm not a huge Iron Maiden fan but I'll take a grandad rock band over a childish superhero themed game all day long. At least they cater to the demographic.

I agree Sarge, think maybe too many at stern miss understood the memo and spent too much time knockin one out :oops:

Unless you’ve played batman66 and GOTG very recently you haven’t really played them. B66 especially is one of the best games Stern has done the code has made it outstanding. GOTG getting a lot better too. Aerosmith I’ve not played a lot but I know a lot of folks rate it highly.

Neil

Unless you’ve played batman66 and GOTG very recently you haven’t really played them. B66 especially is one of the best games Stern has done the code has made it outstanding. GOTG getting a lot better too. Aerosmith I’ve not played a lot but I know a lot of folks rate it highly.

Neil

It might be a fun game ...but GOTG is a 2 flipper, Stern by numbers , back of fag packet design. Nothing ...*nothing* .... even vaguely interesting about that layout.

Neil

Got latest code on my GOTG and its still rubbish! Biggest disappointment out of Stern in years!!!

Head 2 Head predict -

Foil decals
Red metallic powder coat
Art blades
Mirror glass
Archer layout

Reason for the $500 increase.

Back
Top Bottom