What's new

Houdini

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Massive thanks to @lee riley for having a few of us round. Great night. Really enjoyed Houdini much more than I thought I would. Considering its the first pin from this company it seems really well polished. The shots are tight, and some (the milk can lower left) look impossible, but they can all be made... and I think the toughness of the shots will help make it one of those 'one more try' games that you keep coming back to.

Toys are ace. Absolutely loved the ball launcher into the trunk. It's like the launcher on other games (Aerosmith) but it's such a long shot on this game it looks so much more impressive. Lots of other nice touches too, like the way the playfield spotlights are styled like theatre lights.

Great game :thumbs:

Played Houdini briefly yesterday at Phil’s. Got to say it’s looks a good shooting pin. Shots are tight but rewarding. Backbox is well made and translite integrates the gorgeous LCD screen. Which looks really sharp. Wonder if it’s LED.. Speech and Music remind me of a TOM. It’s certainly got that magic vibe to it. Big thumbs up from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom