What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flipper Button Protectors

Some may find this comes in handy.

I first make a reversible universal cardboard template. (The holes are same diameter as the cabinet such that the protectors when fitted are held in place by the flipper button)

Then mark out clear celluloid sheet to the number of protectors you need.

Cut out your protectors, remove each flipper button from cabinet sides in turn and fit protector. Replace flipper button.

Use small pieces of black double sided tape where celluloid is raised slightly from cabinet side.

Why does my cardboard template have two holes.?.... I'm one who is happy to play a Brit up-post pin with the portal facility turned off ...after all..... It's the same game...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 21
Old thread resurrected here.
Looking for button protector for my mm.
I, like others, find the concept of drilling in the side of the cabinet not very appealling. I am tempted by the pinball rescue ones but i wonder how well they colour match. To the point that i wonder whether you are better off choosing a different colour.
Anyone got experience/advice of using them?
Good, bad, ugly?

I had a look thanks. Am i right in thinking these are see-through plasrics? My problem is that i am trying to cover some missing paint so thats not going to work. I had a quick look at the website but i can't see non-see through ones.

Back
Top Bottom