What's new

Flip Out London - Grand Opening!

You can either park in Mill Lane or the John Lewis car park which is 100 yards away.

What is the league format this year? Is it not the same as the 'selfie' one last year?

No play x machines and get best score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had a great time this morning at Flip Out London. Well done Matt! The place looks great and as usual time flew by and didn't even get to play half the machines. Good to see some familiar faces. Will be back real soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_121616.jpg
    IMG_20171202_121616.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20171202_121636.jpg
    IMG_20171202_121636.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20171202_121622.jpg
    IMG_20171202_121622.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 62
Massive hats off to @Matt Vince and everyone involved for getting this off the ground ! :clap:

I trekked up to town this afternoon and had a great time playing pins, talking pins, eating hot dogs ! , drinking some beers (that I took) Great to see forum members @Tucks , @mission65 , @Neil McRae @Mike Parkins amongst others

Great set up that I hope can go from strength to strength - if you are anywhere vaguely in the London area you NEED to get down and support this :thumbs: My only complaint is that it isn't on Brighton beach so I could visit more often :)

Some snaps ....

P1040896.JPG P1040897.JPG P1040899.JPG P1040900.JPG P1040907.JPG P1040908.JPG P1040910.JPG P1040912.JPG P1040913.JPG

A big thanks to Matt, Mike and everyone else involved in getting this place off the ground and filled with pins, sofas etc etc. It’s a great place for the pinball community and I hope it goes from strength to strength.

Played some old favourites like WCS94 as well as making some new friends like 24 and Goldeneye yesterday morning.

Wish I could come back today, but for everyone going to the league meet you’re in for a treat!

Congratulations to all involved in the club. You can tell a lot of time and effort has been put into getting it off the ground. Had a good time today and hope to get back soon

John

As above ^^ I also had a great time, looking forward to going again soon. I recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere else to play pinball :thumbs:.
Well done to all that helped put it all together :clap:

I would have loved to have been at the opening. Well done to Matt and co for getting this venture started. It looks like a fantastic set up, with an excellent selection of games.

Looking forward to visiting soon!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The results of the league meet are now up on the london pinball website www.londonpinball.co.uk/blog-events/

If you want to see the individual game scores, they are listed under the league tables section.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words, Flip Out will be open next tomorrow (Thursday) evening. Check out the website www.flipoutlondon.com for a full calendar of opening days/times.

The club has added The Shadow, White Water, Bride of Pinbot and Party Animal since we were last open and more games are on the way!

Mine does the same but it's going through a corporate network so pretty much everything is blocked. Must be that 'Playboy' pin that Matt has bought that's doing it.;)

We are looking at 40 machines when at full capacity. We could have more, but the decision was made to try and keep the club spacious and have other facilities such as the lounge.

Great pics, love the layout and the pins look in nice condition. Reckon a trip daan saaf is in order next year. :)

Back
Top Bottom