What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Fish Tales shop log

Thanks - I even left the mylar on and just clearcoated over the top of it as I thought that will add even further protection - plus I was chicken at having a go at taking it off!!!1

cheers Kev
I find this really funny, as you had no issue taking sandpaper to entire playfield :rofl:

Little bit of progress today - all plastics now fitted and LEDs. Next time to get the boat ramp and wireforms back on, I have hooked up the GI and inserts up to the machine even though the playfield is still on the rotisserie, so I could tweek the LED colours and it is sure looking a lot nice than before!!!!

P6130237.JPG

Today it is very nearly finished as you can see - playfield is back in and its all working first time - amazed!!! Just a few tweeks to do and the coin door to re-paint and she's complete. What would anyone recommend for leg protectors on a newly decalled cab ?

Cheers Kev

P6140238.JPG

An now with the last solenoids wired up and the apron on and powered up!!!

P6140239.JPG

Amazing work. Just amazing. And that clear coat looks stunning. Very inspiring. Totally motivate to crack on with my restoration!

Grab yourself a cold beer and start putting a few games on it! You've earned them.

Puts me to shame... :(

What did you check before you fired her up, or just crossed your fingers and flicked the switch??

Leg protection for a newly declared cab , i'd go with either the metal Stern protectors which hold the leg away from the cab or the felt protectors.

Nice work Kev, grab yourself a nice cold beer and play a few celebration games on your peachy Fish Tales.

Puts me to shame... :(

What did you check before you fired her up, or just crossed your fingers and flicked the switch??
just went for it Paul and had a supply of fuses to hand just in case!!!!!

Any thoughts on the postage for the ramps yet ? looks like no one near you is going to NERG :-(

Cheers Kev

Coin door now painted and all put back together and complete!!! It is amazingly quick !!!! the slings and jet are like lightning and the ball speed is fantastic - don't know if that's the clearcoat are all the new rubbers and solenoid services but it plays brilliantly !!!! Will be taking this to NERG if anyone want a go

Just a few final pics to try and catch the led lighting and show the finished job.

So that it's for now folks!!! that is until I start on that white water !!!!

Cheers Kev

P6140247.JPG

P6170249.JPG

P6170250.JPG

Lovely. Does the drop-target in caster's club work reliably? Mine seems to stick occasionally even though I've rebuilt it twice.

You've put us all to shame. Not only have you done a 1st Class job you've done it in double-quick time!

I said it before but VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Hi is that y
Very nice, would look great next to your previously shopped Shadow :clap:
hi is that you Paul that bought my shadow? Great to hear from you!!
Yes it would look good and I still like the shadow but it's all about space!!

How's the shad going ? You mastered it yet?

You going to nerg?

Cheers kev

Str
I see you followed my suggestion for the topper LEDs :thumbs: Highest score so far?
strangely xenon they were all ready in like that!! However I have put a flexible lead blue in the fly and red led for the eye which looks great but not in my **** photo!!!!

Cheers Kev

Hi is that y

hi is that you Paul that bought my shadow? Great to hear from you!!
Yes it would look good and I still like the shadow but it's all about space!!

How's the shad going ? You mastered it yet?

You going to nerg?

Cheers kev

Yes it's me! The shad is fully functional and playing nicely!
I hit 750m+ regularly but no more :rolleyes:

Not going to NERG but will be at Daventry in August :clap:

Yes it's me! The shad is fully functional and playing nicely!
I hit 750m+ regularly but no more :rolleyes:

Not going to NERG but will be at Daventry in August :clap:
Nice one!!! cant make Daventry as on holiday but will be at play, all being well, in Oct again.

cheers Kev

Back
Top Bottom