What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

European Pinball Championships/IFPA Pinball Olympics/IFPA World Championships in Germany!

Here comes the big one then, the IFPA World Championships! Myself and Andy will be battling it out with 78 others, trying to get into the top 32 by lunch time tomorrow. First 6 rounds of qualifying takes place today and then 2 tomorrow before the cut. I think it's probably the toughest field of competitors ever assembled and the field has expanded from 64 to 80 for the first time this year, so it's going to be even tougher to qualify.

You can follow along with the bracket here

And obviously Jim will be streaming on

The venue is truly amazing, Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Echzell, Germany. It's going to be an amazing experience, no matter what happens 👊

Here comes the big one then, the IFPA World Championships! Myself and Andy will be battling it out with 78 others, trying to get into the top 32 by lunch time tomorrow. First 6 rounds of qualifying takes place today and then 2 tomorrow before the cut. I think it's probably the toughest field of competitors ever assembled and the field has expanded from 64 to 80 for the first time this year, so it's going to be even tougher to qualify.

You can follow along with the bracket here

And obviously Jim will be streaming on

The venue is truly amazing, Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Echzell, Germany. It's going to be an amazing experience, no matter what happens 👊
Good luck Craig. Andy and yourself are awesome players, smash it.

Good luck @roadshow16 and @PUP

Best of luck Craig and Andy.

Deep breaths, wax on wax off and bring home the bacon.

We're all rooting for you, make your country proud soldiers. 👏👏👏👏

Craig through to finals! Epic play on the bubble when the pressure was on.

It all kicks off again at 3pm with a head to head format that is first to 4 wins.. unless the players get to 3/3 in which case they play first to 5 wins.

3-3 come on craig ! We need you to school the goat on his own game ✊

Back
Top Bottom