What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

European Pinball Championships/IFPA Pinball Olympics/IFPA World Championships in Germany!

I don’t understand the obsession to be honest.

Everyone who claims to dislike Neil constantly seems to find ways to mention him that they think are funny.
It was a light hearted quip - as much directed at Andy seeing as the form he's in.

Certainly nowhere near the personal abuse or vitriol that has been dished previously on here

Uk team did alright I think.... out to Germany in the semi finals as is tradition(!)

Last 16 - Beat Norway 3-1

Andy won on Monte Carlo
Josh lost on Aztec
Yuen and Pete won split flipper on Lep zep
Yuen wins on Avengers 2012 to bring team UK to the QF.

Qf vs USA - won 3-2

Andy lost on Dolly
Pete won on six million dollar man
Josh and Yuen beat Colin McAlpine and Andy Bagwell on Aerosmith
Peter lost to Colin on WWF
Andy F beat Andy Bagwell on Getaway.

SF vs Germany - lost 3-1

Andy lost on Monte Carlo
Josh beat Johannes on Aztec!
Yuen and Pete lost to Paul E and Stefan Herold on LZ
I lost to Paul Englert on Avengers - had 32M and made him play on ball 3, but he was too good

Great fun

Well done Andy and Peter for qualifying today. Monster performances. I played well in spurts - actually had a shot on the very last game to qualify as well if I beat Steve Zahler - an excellent player. I was well behind on 49M but ended up with 233M on Guardians after my last ball. He needed over 80 million to win on ball 3 and he got it.

Other than that, my worst moment today was ripping spinner millions twice on Johnny Mnemonic on ball 3, expecting to win against a lower ranked player and ending up losing by 1M after bonus. (1.212B vs 1.211)

I also made escher play his 3rd ball on BKsor - I had 65M and he still had to get 20M+ more in single ball play to win, not always guaranteed. Nice chap - said I had him sweating. Fantastic experience, hope we can get a couple more UK team members qualified tomorrow 😀

Are the UK guy’s playing this evening?
Would be nice to see them on stream

Those who have qualified will be. If they're streamed will depend if they make the final or their group is streamed.
Andy and Kate are are through to the playoffs or finals for classics which start now

On star wars...
Johannes 600M versus Jason 2.1B last ball, he finishes on 3.7B then Jason loses it on 2.2B. Game over.

Back
Top Bottom