What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Elvis

R

robertlucas1970

I do like the look of Elvis, but have not seen many for sale when searching the old posts.
Would also like a little advise on what cost to expect and problem areas to look for on this pin.
I was just looking for a pin upto my budget which I think is the wrong thing to do now as so many out there which I do not like, so think its better to list what I would like.
I did play a scared stiff for the first time when I picked up Sopranos last night, that is something I would also like at some point, it looked stunning in a new cabinet, but think I would rather save the extra money and do the work myself.
Many Thanks

Robert

They do come up occasionally. It's a Steve Richie game so it's not a complete dog. I'd also like one. I'd expect to pay in the region of £2200. More for a minter less for a routed one. They tend to lay in the hands of Elvis collectors more than pinheads which imo holds the price a little higher than the game deserves

Good luck finding one for 2200, they're so thin on the ground that demand has driven the price up.
Plus it's a really fun game with lots to go for and a tough to reach wizard mode.

I sold mine almost a year ago for 2500 and there were 3 people that wanted it at that price.

Good luck in your search! :)

I am not an elvis fan at all, but I think the game is fantastic, love the ruleset and the difficulty of completing all the modes (still never finished all the rooms in graceland)

It's got a great Steve Richie classic layout

OK £2500 it is, will let the wife know the holiday is canceled this year, I still want one :)

Still looking for the King and if I cant find one I think I might just go for a Scared Stiff...............

Patience young padawan. You might need to be on the lookout for 2-3 months before giving up, not 2-3 days.

you should use all possible search resources as well as this place, like Yahoo email group. Facebook group. Pinball owners association website. Pinformer. And put the word out to a few operators. Good luck. Uh huh huh.

Yes your right, but I have room for one more and the space is just screaming at me, I picked up a T3 last night to fill the middle space and now I'm having problem sleeping until I can fit one in the last space :)
I did read this hobby was a adictive before I got my first pin just 2 weeks ago.
Just one more and then I will do what you guys do and just trade them up for something different every so often :)

I've been on the look out for an Elvis for a while.....they don't seem to come up for sale very often. Don't think i've ever seen one at a large Pinball Event either like NLP.

I've been on the look out for an Elvis for a while.....they don't seem to come up for sale very often. Don't think i've ever seen one at a large Pinball Event either like NLP.
Elvis are like busses.

I wanted one, and then there were 3 of them on ebay in exactly the same week! all ending within a few hours of each other, so I was in luck there :)

maybe an Elvis Gold but unlikely. the logic is when these hit 5 years old ops offloaded them creating a bit of a glut but now tjhey have made their way to true Elvis fans who have no intention of selling

Why does one have to come up just as I have paid for Ghostbusters !
But it might still be possible, will have to check the pot of gold or I could do a £500 deposit to end of month payday.
But thats only of its a nice one :)
Can you get some pics over please
Many Thanks

I was after an Elvis and played Cooldans, and was one of the people who could of had it off him, but I chose a SS (mint one at that ) instead,...As a massive EP fan, totally regretted not buying it now but **** happens....:-(

I was after an Elvis and played Cooldans, and was one of the people who could of had it off him, but I chose a SS (mint one at that ) instead,...As a massive EP fan, totally regretted not buying it now but **** happens....:-(

If I cant find a nice Elvis my next choice will be a SS

Came across this but it's in Italy???
I wouldn't know where to start if your interested? Probably pictures messages etc
I'd recommend buying through PayPal & credit card etc just in case it all goes south, but proceed with caution

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_en4AAOSwiYFXF_ED_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Flipper pinball elvis stern

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/331836764157

Back
Top Bottom