What's new

Found it! Elvis

R

robertlucas1970

I do like the look of Elvis, but have not seen many for sale when searching the old posts.
Would also like a little advise on what cost to expect and problem areas to look for on this pin.
I was just looking for a pin upto my budget which I think is the wrong thing to do now as so many out there which I do not like, so think its better to list what I would like.
I did play a scared stiff for the first time when I picked up Sopranos last night, that is something I would also like at some point, it looked stunning in a new cabinet, but think I would rather save the extra money and do the work myself.
Many Thanks

Robert

They do come up occasionally. It's a Steve Richie game so it's not a complete dog. I'd also like one. I'd expect to pay in the region of £2200. More for a minter less for a routed one. They tend to lay in the hands of Elvis collectors more than pinheads which imo holds the price a little higher than the game deserves

Good luck finding one for 2200, they're so thin on the ground that demand has driven the price up.
Plus it's a really fun game with lots to go for and a tough to reach wizard mode.

I sold mine almost a year ago for 2500 and there were 3 people that wanted it at that price.

Good luck in your search! :)

I am not an elvis fan at all, but I think the game is fantastic, love the ruleset and the difficulty of completing all the modes (still never finished all the rooms in graceland)

It's got a great Steve Richie classic layout

OK £2500 it is, will let the wife know the holiday is canceled this year, I still want one :)

Still looking for the King and if I cant find one I think I might just go for a Scared Stiff...............

Patience young padawan. You might need to be on the lookout for 2-3 months before giving up, not 2-3 days.

you should use all possible search resources as well as this place, like Yahoo email group. Facebook group. Pinball owners association website. Pinformer. And put the word out to a few operators. Good luck. Uh huh huh.

Yes your right, but I have room for one more and the space is just screaming at me, I picked up a T3 last night to fill the middle space and now I'm having problem sleeping until I can fit one in the last space :)
I did read this hobby was a adictive before I got my first pin just 2 weeks ago.
Just one more and then I will do what you guys do and just trade them up for something different every so often :)

I've been on the look out for an Elvis for a while.....they don't seem to come up for sale very often. Don't think i've ever seen one at a large Pinball Event either like NLP.

I've been on the look out for an Elvis for a while.....they don't seem to come up for sale very often. Don't think i've ever seen one at a large Pinball Event either like NLP.
Elvis are like busses.

I wanted one, and then there were 3 of them on ebay in exactly the same week! all ending within a few hours of each other, so I was in luck there :)

maybe an Elvis Gold but unlikely. the logic is when these hit 5 years old ops offloaded them creating a bit of a glut but now tjhey have made their way to true Elvis fans who have no intention of selling

Why does one have to come up just as I have paid for Ghostbusters !
But it might still be possible, will have to check the pot of gold or I could do a £500 deposit to end of month payday.
But thats only of its a nice one :)
Can you get some pics over please
Many Thanks

I was after an Elvis and played Cooldans, and was one of the people who could of had it off him, but I chose a SS (mint one at that ) instead,...As a massive EP fan, totally regretted not buying it now but **** happens....:-(

I was after an Elvis and played Cooldans, and was one of the people who could of had it off him, but I chose a SS (mint one at that ) instead,...As a massive EP fan, totally regretted not buying it now but **** happens....:-(

If I cant find a nice Elvis my next choice will be a SS

Came across this but it's in Italy???
I wouldn't know where to start if your interested? Probably pictures messages etc
I'd recommend buying through PayPal & credit card etc just in case it all goes south, but proceed with caution

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_en4AAOSwiYFXF_ED_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Flipper pinball elvis stern

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/331836764157

Back
Top Bottom