What's new

Found it! Elvis

Thanks looks nice, I have put my bid in and emailed the seller.

It looks mint and from his other items he is a big Elvis fan and has had the pin from new

It looks mint and from his other items he is a big Elvis fan and has had the pin from new

His photos and video are too crappy to tell if the condition is good. However if it is a genuine home use only machine then I imagine its going to be 3000-3500. If its what you really want, I'd say it is worth a visit to verify the condition in person

He said he has had loads of emails and would not take my offer of £3k so I expect its going to go for silly money...............

Bloody hell £3000 already with 9days 10hrs left. Wonder if he has a friend bidding it up as got up very fast. Bloody eBay! Think this may go for silly money Robert :(

Loads of enthusiastic Elvis collectors out there, can also see this going way over the odds.

' uh huh, thank you very much '

The thing is new pro's are now over £5000 and finding mint huo games is tough. To someone who wants this game as a keeper £3500 plus does not seem expensive compared to the price of a battered TAF!

That said all games are now priced too high but it is what it is.

Bloody hell £3000 already with 9days 10hrs left. Wonder if he has a friend bidding it up as got up very fast. Bloody eBay! Think this may go for silly money Robert :(

This could be my fault as I just went in at £3k, but im not going to pay silly money, I like the game, but once we go past 3k there are other games I would like which are in that price range

The guy selling this has listed that it's advertised elsewhere so it could be pulled from eBay.

Isn't that code for saying if he's offered the right price then he'll pull it and do a cash sale?

Has he got it listed elsewhere and what's his asking price?

I asked for the link to see the other listing, but he never offered one, I offered £3k cash with collection today, but he said no to that so will let somebody else have this one

The problem is he's not into pinball and he's looked at the price some shops are advertising pins for online and not the real world price.

I have asked for more pics, but he said its as new, still has the sticker on and the paperwork all in the bag that has never been opened, said he had it from Pinball Heaven.

With all this in mind is it a £3k to £4k pin, never played one, but I lover the music and from what people tell me on here Elvis is a great pin.
Andrew.m has offered me one at £3k, but he is very busy and not had any time to sort it yet, would I end up spending money on one that has been on site to get it as good as it can be like I have done with my Sopranos, or put the extra and have a mint one which by the look of things just keeps going up in price.
The add looks genuine with all his other Elvis stuff and it does look mint, I wonder if anybody on here is from over that way that could take a mooch.

I have asked for more pics, but he said its as new, still has the sticker on and the paperwork all in the bag that has never been opened, said he had it from Pinball Heaven.

With all this in mind is it a £3k to £4k pin, never played one, but I lover the music and from what people tell me on here Elvis is a great pin.
Andrew.m has offered me one at £3k, but he is very busy and not had any time to sort it yet, would I end up spending money on one that has been on site to get it as good as it can be like I have done with my Sopranos, or put the extra and have a mint one which by the look of things just keeps going up in price.
The add looks genuine with all his other Elvis stuff and it does look mint, I wonder if anybody on here is from over that way that could take a mooch.

You are about 2 hours from me. Probably bit far, but you are welcome to have a play on mine if you want to see what it's like.

I got mine for £1900, but it was a few years ago, and there were 3 of them on ebay at exactly the same time, and that was the cheapest of the 3. I have not seen one on ebay again till this one, so that price is never going to happen again. Also mine was operated and needed a good cleanup and flipper rebuilds.

I have 40 pins and I would put Elvis in my top 5 games. If I was looking to buy one now. I would pay £3k for a good one, £3.5k-£3.75k for mint/home use. That's just my personal opinion though as it is a favourite of mine, I know some will disagree, but pin prices have gone MENTAL since I bought mine, so that's just the way it is. There is never going to be a cheap one on ebay, so you have to ask yourself if there are any collectors that are going to sell a nice one for less than 3k?

Still looking for Elvis, the one on ebay went for £3750 which if it was indeed as new then I expect its worth that, but at that price I am getting close to a TWD which everybody sings about, so think I might also put that on the wanted list along with Avatar and TAF :)

Back
Top Bottom