Ebay Auctions 2018

Tony

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
Sheffield
You seem to have had quite a few projects Tony. Do you have grand ambitions when buying but realise there's only 24hrs in a day 😂[/QUOTE]

Yes trying to adjust the lifestyle balance, I also have fully working machines but trying to wean myself off some of this pinball madness 😀

Horsey

Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
There's a really good film on Netflix called Minimalist. It explains why we don't really need to have loads of things and be happy with what we got.
I'm sure there was a time when every one dreamed of owning their first pin and when they got it, they thought it was the greatest thing in the world.
Now everyone is thinking what to buy next before the one they have bought has even been delivered.
😁

HomerRamone

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
Newcastle
Been watching these - despite getting the "guts" of a vpin working (I just need to put it into some kinda cabinet really) I still fancy a pinball to fix up. BOP would certainly tick all the boxes.. but even "fixer-uppers" seem to be reaching £800. Which is more than I wanted to spend really.
Bah humbug

ronnie63

Jun 8, 2015
Scotland

DRD

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2014
Newark
Nitro has a beautifully designed backglass. This game looks tired though - faded, dished inserts, bubbling backglass

Legs are available, not that dear.

But having bought a tired Genie, I know this space all too well. Tired B list 70s SS games are money pits

Tony

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
Sheffield
  • Tony

Tony

Conversely if you had put up in the for sale section some folks that didn't realise they needed one until they saw it might have seen it and realised.
;)
Yep your probably right!
Been hanging onto stuff for too long, I seem to have less time, some/most have got to go it’s like parting with one of your kids, but unfortunately space and money required.
Like I said before I have offered these up previously to a few on here, but timings and or my aspirations weren’t realistic , at least on eBay it will find it’s own level.

Last edited:
Wow. 720 already, for a NM with issues.

Its a killer fun game, crazy lights and sounds, probably the best of the cocktail games.

Always popular with visitors and a real talking piece.

One cool thing about these is it takes seconds to prep it for moving - simply unplug from the wall, and you can throw it in the car and take it to a party/wedding/funeral...... where you'll proceed to be the coolest kid with the best toy.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk