What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams...483356?hash=item3d5810879c:g:Q~sAAOSw61hadIdi

nice looking Williams Magic City on ebay currently if you're into that era of machine , looks quite tidy , my prediction is these sorts of good condition em's will only go up in value ....
That seller has a ton of EM's and a few SS's - hes sold a few, but prices high (so it seems) - some have been listed time and time again for weeks and months at the same price. He's near me in Harrogate - I was going to visit him to find out a bit more, but I just know I'd be coming back to Leeds with a load of machines........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams...483356?hash=item3d5810879c:g:Q~sAAOSw61hadIdi

nice looking Williams Magic City on ebay currently if you're into that era of machine , looks quite tidy , my prediction is these sorts of good condition em's will only go up in value ....
Popular game but this one has the wrong cabinet so buyer beware.

This is how it should look.

image-20.jpg

Look at the Corvette for sale (no longer available) thread in here. Guy bought it from my place (belonged to a mate) aiming for a quick, more than double flip :tut:... using some of my old pics taken in my games room (which is probably what you've recognised). Mike is a nice enough guy but a fool when it comes to his first pinball purchase and attempt to make more than double on it. Think it was listed for £4,250 originally.

Edit - link just provided above.

Magic city etc seller are 'associated" with arcade warehouse aka Williams amusements

Sweet Hearts seems only game on the money. Mario Andretti for instance is terrible game

Does anybody know much about the IJ on eBay atm? Seen it crop up a few times but never seems to sell...

User name breakfast club is arcade warehouse
Been keeping an eye on his stuff as local to me and I'm interested in EM's - but they a) seem expensive and b) I'm worried they've been hacked around to get working. Anyhow now found here so much happier to buy from members.

SOmeone on the UK pin FB group selling 2 FT and some others as a bulk, could be a bit scammy.

When we've done with him, he'll be running to his mummy, this case is all wrapped up!

He's deff a scammer and wants 22k for 2 ft, 2 creech and 1 dw says they were only used for a year when they first came out. Been in a warehouse since. Stinks of bull****

That one, probably £1200-1300. The clue and equipment inserts have been heavily touched up but you would need to see it working. I can never work out sellers that list stuff switched off!

That one, probably £1200-1300. The clue and equipment inserts have been heavily touched up but you would need to see it working. I can never work out sellers that list stuff switched off!

I thin it is on in a couple, but still.. No DMD up and working.

Haven't seen one for sale before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom