What's new

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if mentioned already on here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm//151707719744

MR & MRS PAC-MAN
"Good general condition, a few scuffs but fully working."
"Made by Bally. It was a prop for a tv shoot. The legs are off at the moment for transportation but all the bolts are there. This is a very heavy item so will need a van and two people to move it. Collection only from Waterloo London."

$_57[1].JPG $_57[1].JPG $_57[1].JPG $_57[1].JPG

Currently £575 after 12 bids, 24 hours to go. Blimey! Looks more like a project than a worker to me. Wish I'd scooped up one of these but missed the offer...

that was the one Brian sold to LWT,I spoke to him and he said they were using it for a tv program,so obviously they are re selling it afterwards.

Same with the pacman 10 bids from the (6) feedback seller.

Pricey TZ!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171821944647?

Not sure why i even bother looking at eBay anymore... More a habit than anything else.

Totally agree - either overpriced projects, or just overpriced :) Anything half decent and the auction will end early and you have to be in on the feed frenzy of offers. Can never be bothered with all that these days.

I still look but can't remember last time I seriously considered anything on there.

Same with the pacman 10 bids from the (6) feedback seller.
And all those 10 bids within 1 minute of each other - between 16-Jun-15 20:57:06 BST and 16-Jun-15 20:58:01 BST. That's an average of less than 6 seconds per bid! Automated shilling software, me thinks?

Or they just got out bid and quickly entered another number?

And all those 10 bids within 1 minute of each other - between 16-Jun-15 20:57:06 BST and 16-Jun-15 20:58:01 BST. That's an average of less than 6 seconds per bid! Automated shilling software, me thinks?
Possibly because I'm no longer actively looking for any more pins, but I rarely search eBay for pinball stuff any more. Even spare parts seem to have gone through the roof! Much better asking on here and if I'm buying new I like to support our home-grown suppliers like Pinball Mania.

I get the impression that eBay is used as an advertising platform with excellent exposure. We all know that many of the popular pins, like this TZ, finish early or are de-listed suggesting that a private deal was reached. Many listings include mobile phone numbers! High opening bid or BIN prices are used to keep the listing up until a private deal is reached or on the off-chance some nutter is willing to part with that much cash!

An. Wasnt c!ear on ebay app. Obviously they started at 1995 and got a good offer. Tbh I had lotvof project machines at good prices from arcade warehouse bitd but recently they have a bad reputation of bodging bookies video cabs and. Mame ing classic videos

Anybody came across a maria horsenail selling a lotr on gumtree? Sounds dodgy as she wants to make a deal through UPS.... not responding to my mails about coming to see it either. .. oh well. I'll save for that taf on gumtree too.

Anybody came across a maria horsenail selling a lotr on gumtree? Sounds dodgy as she wants to make a deal through UPS.... not responding to my mails about coming to see it either. .. oh well. I'll save for that taf on gumtree too.

Was that the one that was listed at £2,500? Immediately clocked it as a fake due to all the images being stolen from a similar listing on eBay which was genuine, but eBayer was asking £4,000 because it was quite a nice one.

Yes that one. When i emailed him he said it needed new rubbers. Must be true! Apparently the machine is in France. Not easy to pop in and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom