What's new

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember my question on maria horsenail from Gumtree a couple of days ago? Where someone told me that her lotr was dodgy as the pictures were from one on ebay that had sold recently. She's sent me some more pictures. Do they also belong to the ebay listing? Can't find any lotr on ebay at the mo. Thanks.

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 50
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 49
Oh yes. I have no real intention of buying it. I fully think it is a scam. I just want to string her along as long as i can. I have told her that i'd only buy it once i have seen it in the flesh. I have asked to come several times and she never replies to that question.

it's a seller I would not touch with a barge pole. He describes cut 'n' shut pins that are riddled with faults as "mint" and "fully working"
in the past, Tobin has been a bad boy and done bad things and sold some crap and called it good. but these seems pretty honest -

"I strongly recommend you come and view, play and inspect the machine prior to bidding, as should anyone before buying a pinball machine.This machine is sold as is, returns are not accepted. All pinball machines are temperamental and due to this machines age it is recommended more than normal to check it out personally before buying."

everyone deserves a second chance. i was wary but bought a game from him. paid too much but that was my choice. he was ok to deal with. he also has some access to pins from Europe that we may not be able to play with without his sources. the man with the sources deserves to make a few quid by bringing the games in, so long as he continues to label them honestly.

in the past, Tobin has been a bad boy and done bad things and sold some crap and called it good. but these seems pretty honest -

That Indy 500 in Burnley linked above originally came from Tobin, never mentioning to the newb buyer that the original stand up LED targets had been swapped out for standards (amongst other things).... Leopards, spots and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom