What's new

EAG EXPO, EXCEL, LONDON this week

I am not having a go at Phil, he said come on a thurs and jack and Doug was going to be there. I wanted to talk to Doug about my afmr as I said to him I was coming and he was cool with that on the phone chat with him. I don’t get some people on here. So now I am having a go at Phil. How you get that to that. Can you read!

I read fine, thank you.

You joking Phil you are not there either. Sorry have I missed something here. Who is Gary flowers and Kirk I thought Pinball heaven was Phil Palmer. So no Doug, no jack and no Phil either. Phil sorry to say thanks for me arranging the day off work, which was a nightmare to do and book the train to at last meet all of you for a fun day. Well to be total fair I am gutted.

Thx to Pinball heaven, stern and heighway, played aliens, lebowski, pirates, guardians and Star Wars
Also met George G, Gary S, but most of all Kirk

Just back from EAG. Wasn't there for a long time but managed to meet and speak to one of my all time heroes - George Gomez. What a lovely man and even signed a Batman flyer for me. Great meeting you George (just in case he reads this!!)

Nice to see some of the usual suspects were there Neil, Mike P, Chris P etc (no Dan and Ivan this year) and managed to play Alien, Pirates, Lebowski, Guardians, Star Wars, Dialed in, AFM, MM, BM66.

Pirates was very good and a lot going on. Managed to fire the cannon from the rocking ship which was good. Really liked TBL and the carpet feature was really nice. Guardians was also pretty good and the groot lock is lovely.

Anyhow, a few pics...

IMG_20180118_133133.jpg IMG_20180118_142722.jpg IMG_20180118_142727.jpg IMG_20180118_143220.jpg IMG_20180118_133134.jpg IMG_20180118_133139.jpg IMG_20180118_135855.jpg

Yup but it was hosed.

The TBL also had a ball launch problem. But it’s a good game. Not sure Jaap (?) was a fan of mine LOL.

Cheers,
Neil

In ten years plus of events at excel I’ve never seen it so dead.

Yes - had a good chat with them - they had some lovely shuffleboard and pool tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad to hear that more people are getting the chance to play Lebowski, it's a great game. I always assumed the rug mechanism was going to be trouble, but after some initial adjustments it's been the most reliable toy on the game for me by far.

Glad to hear that more people are getting the chance to play Lebowski, it's a great game. I always assumed the rug mechanism was going to be trouble, but after some initial adjustments it's been the most reliable toy on the game for me by far.

I like the game but it’s a brave man who buys one whilst they owe punters so much money.

TBL - really liked it, the game rules are already well implemented! The screen is great and the clips..

Looking forward to eventually getting mine!
Hopefully by the summer

I know people say, 'you don't play the cabinet' but I dislike cabinet enough to not buy any title they might do ( even if prices were at the old level ).

I'm in the same boat - just couldn't have something that ugly at home. It's a shame, but I can't get past it.

I like the game but it’s a brave man who buys one whilst they owe punters so much money.

Unfortunately I agree. I pre-ordered the day it was announced and was therefore one of the lucky few to receive a game to date. The only way I would entertain purchasing one now would be with a small deposit to a distributor.

I assume Phil’s distributing them now which might be ok to get the machine but I’d be
more worried about not being able to get parts or fixes. Sure a lot of them are generic but a lot aren’t.

Dave yikes!

How are you so sure of the date? I thought they were going to sell new Chinese ones to get the money to build the ones for people who had paid?

Back
Top Bottom