What's new

EAG EXPO, EXCEL, LONDON this week

philpalmer

Site Supporter
We will have

JJP Pirates, Dialed In, Hobbit
CGC AFM, MM
DP TBL

Before some wise guy picks up our show flyer and declares the show prices so much cheaper than regular pricing, its not. The show is a trade show, the prices are excluding vat, excluding delivery, excluding 2 year warranty and they are about £100-200 less than regular pricing.

For those of you coming on group outing on Thursday, enjoy the show :)

Attachments

• 1524043.pdf
    990 KB · Views: 59
Good luck Phil! Was hoping to be able to pop in Thursday afternoon, but unlikely now. Hope all goes well!

I dropped Doug off at excel this morning - super guy. See you Thursday Phil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I played the original Dutch version in NYC and I thought it was ok. I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon hopefully!

Neil

I thought us pinheads were going on Thursday! hope jack and co are still there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well thats ****ing rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So am I getting this right Phil you said don’t come on tue or weds cos the operators need to see the pins which I understand for you as a business but I was coming tomo like you said was best, but is that right Jack and Doug are going tonight? Am I right or wrong here or are they going to be there tomo as that is why I wanted to go and have a chat about some pins.

I didn’t say don’t come. I said please could you come on the quietest day which was Thursday.

I didn’t know when Jack and Doug were leaving.

Pins are still there :)

Phil

hmm - I thought Doug told me you sorted the hotel for him out?

are you going to be there Phil?

Yes I did sort his hotel. Last week. Which was clearly after I put the original post.

Neil you know I’m not there tomorrow because Doug told you so.

But the stand is in the capable hands of Gary Flower and Kirk.

Oh he told me he told you I wasn’t going to be there Thursday.

Family stuff and a business to run means I have to be home Thursday.

Yes I did sort his hotel. Last week. Which was clearly after I put the original post.

Neil you know I’m not there tomorrow because Doug told you so.

But the stand is in the capable hands of Gary Flower and Kirk.
You joking Phil you are not there either. Sorry have I missed something here. Who is Gary flowers and Kirk I thought Pinball heaven was Phil Palmer. So no Doug, no jack and no Phil either. Phil sorry to say thanks for me arranging the day off work, which was a nightmare to do and book the train to at last meet all of you for a fun day. Well to be total fair I am gutted.

Jack has a holiday so had to be home.

Doug I don’t know

Me. Reasons given above.

Back
Top Bottom