What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dutch pinball doing " Back to the future ? "

Just wanted to check in with my UK friends. Not sure who has heard what at this point. Here is what we "know" so far. Dutch has expanded into another building and has hired more people. Dutch is building AIW for somebody else. It's NOT their next game. BTTF is the next Dutch pin. Reveal in the fall of this year. Minimum of 2 tiers but it may be a 3 tier. Different from TBL. Kapow, Dutch, Bob Gale collaborative effort on this pin. Franchi on art. Lior on sculpts. All the relevant assets (minus Crispin Glover). All 3 movies represented with a major focus on the 1st movie.

I think we can plan on a price of at least $13000 USD for lowest tier. Y'all in at that price? I am!

Crujones hard to deny that you’re gaining legendary international status for your passion and promotion on BTTF 2, to the point where Dutch should probably give you a gratis top tier model in appreciation of your efforts!
I’ve heard (think kaneda) say that there may be 3 tiers SE, LE, SLE….$13k would be £13k in uk so would have to be price for LE not SE to get a serious volume of sales through in current market

Back
Top Bottom