What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dutch pinball doing " Back to the future ? "

Kaneda said "you know who's making BTTF, but you don't know who's really making BTTF." What do you guys think this means? Kapow took license to Dutch? Dutch stole a designer from another company? They use Stern's factory like CGC did? He also said BTTF is 2024 release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-205234_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-205234_Twitter.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3
Kaneda is not always correct..... Neither are other people on this forum. For example someone who says he is 'in the know' this year at an event informed me the next Stern release was Jaws.

The people in the pinball industry are not daft. Kaneda gets drip fed what they want put out as rumours!!!!!

Let's be clever about this. You work for Stern, JJP or anyone else.... You say to Kaneda 'don't tell anyone but xxxxxx is going to be released soon'. You know full well he runs a pinball show that gives out any information he can for subscriptions/clicks whatever. After his history you would not tell him anything if you did not want him to leak.

I have over the last few years been given little 'snippets' about stuff pre release but I do not put it on a public forum. If I did - the trust would be lost with the people I know and I would not get given that information again.

On the next subject - CGC is a very bad choice for BTTF. They would be mad to announce that before they have honoured TWO YEAR OLD orders of Cactus Canyon. Only a few years ago I used to rate them as the best new maker.

Two people I know have publically said BTTF is going to be Dutch Pinball. With reference to the last batch of TBL, I would say it is an amazingly made game. The one I set up last week I would say is flawless out the box. The packing was amazing. I really hope they do get it.

Stern are the best manufacturers of games as a rule - the 'ford motor company' of pinball. But some recent efforts from them have not left me impressed. Someone with a better imagination needs to make BTTF. Jack seems to have very good promise as a designer - everything else is copy/paste.

It is no secret something big is about to be released in 2024/2025/2026 (repeat til fade).

Kaneda and knapp do seem to get it right most of the time ...
it does look like all signs are pointing to Dutch doing it and if your to believe the other hype then Elwin Jaws and some other mystery game in the first quarter is gonna take all our cash or not as the prices now are at a point of taking the ****. Was in my local the other day and the Mrs glass of wine was £13.95 and my pint was £7.25 I kinda decided then it's got to the point that they are taking the **** and I am out the same as NiB pinball
Apart from BTTF pulp fiction and jaws of course 😂😂😂

I just don’t get the Jaws theme
Was thinking only way they could pull it off is if based on 1975 original movie.
But would def need to have Shaw, Dreyfuss, Scheider, Hamilton.

Actually could pull some really neat sound files from list below.

Also, squeeze the billboard somewhere on the art pack….lol

Robert Shaw seems to like this song:

B64BC0AC-8064-48FB-9852-F08FAF85A8DB.jpeg65C364F6-E231-4D5F-8150-51815D80EEE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom