What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dutch pinball doing " Back to the future ? "

If they have BTTF there is no need to release or reveal at TPF or any other show.

Stern have proven you don’t need to reveal/release at shows and with BTTF you could reveal it anytime and have more orders than you know what to do with.

If they are smart they should play Stern at their own game and reveal it just before any other reveal/show.

That’s been doing the rounds for ages now , completely fan made but very well done .. don’t fall for it , there won’t be another movie until Bob gale dies , but a Netflix type series has been rumoured. MJF doesn’t have that long to go as well sadly , he has stopped all signing and event

That’s been doing the rounds for ages now , completely fan made but very well done .. don’t fall for it , there won’t be another movie until Bob gale dies , but a Netflix type series has been rumoured. MJF doesn’t have that long to go as well sadly , he has stopped all signing and event
Unless he just stopped like a few weeks ago he is still doing meet and greets and autographs and pictures.

Most of the
Unless he just stopped like a few weeks ago he is still doing meet and greets and autographs and pictures.

A big toy shop that I do a few jobs for have a contact that gets items signed and sent back to the UK that they then sell and donate a proportion to TeamFox , last week I was asking about my sun visor from my DMC I asked them to send and get signed and that’s the information I was given that he has stopped , it was last week so maybe the info was correct, hopefully it’s not and if it’s not they were probably blagging me about the visor 😂😂😂

I heard it was a protest against the SCS not happening 🤷

😂😂 SCS seems a lifetime away now , such a different time in pinball . The fear of the next stern game being the last as no way can they keep pumping out games like 24 no other companies making machines .. dragging Gary stern down to a rainy Worthing and exposing him to the madness of the psyche out tent , him adamant there will be no tron pinball and they only make games for operators . Never has pinball been so good yet at the same time so bad, I wonder if a slam could even work now ? It definitely had a unique vibe and was a fantastic time.
But MJF if your reading this if you come to Worthing I will bring the slam back , so it’s in your court now Fox 🤩

With the secondary market on its ass, is anyone else holding back from buying anything new until BTTF is shown/revealed?

Was chatting with a few guys in the US earlier who are all holding out for BTTF due to a lack of space and their secondary market being super slow if they need to move new purchases fast.

Ive now found myself in this situation. Im watching pins come up for sale that I'd like to own and some of them are at a reasonable price too but I don't want to jump in and buy one spending the money I've been putting aside for back to the future. Ive been waiting for years hoping for this to be released and I've never brought NIB and id be gutted if back to the future gets released and its everything I hope it will be and I can't get one due to buying something else and then potentially struggling to sell that other game due to everyone wanting back to the future and the market becoming flooded with pinball machines. Its hard to know what to do so I'm just gonna wait patiently for back to the future to be revealed and enjoy the pins im lucky enough to own already.

Unless something comes up that I really really want and then ill have to sit down and have a chat with myself again 😂 this is the best but worst hobby ever!!!

Last edited:
With the secondary market on its ass, is anyone else holding back from buying anything new until BTTF is shown/revealed?

Was chatting with a few guys in the US earlier who are all holding out for BTTF due to a lack of space and their secondary market being super slow if they need to move new purchases fast.
Nope, currently using a free CAD thingy to squeeze the 6 I'll have here when Ripley Alien & Pulp Fiction eventually turn up o_O
Glass spacing is a painnnn otherwise 6 in a row would be perfecto

1705852273787.png 1705859263653.png

Last edited:
Ive now found myself in this situation. Im watching pins come up for sale that I'd like to own and some of them are at a reasonable price too but I don't want to jump in and buy one spending the money I've been putting aside for back to the future. Ive been waiting for years hoping for this to be released and I've never brought NIB and id be gutted if back to the future gets released and its everything I hope it will be and I can't get one due to buying something else and then potentially struggling to sell that other game due to everyone wanting back to the future and the market becoming flooded with pinball machines. Its hard to know what to do so I'm just gonna wait patiently for back to the future to be revealed and enjoy the pins im lucky enough to own already.

Unless something comes up that I really really want and then ill have to sit down and have a chat with myself again 😂 this is the best but worst hobby ever!!!
I wouldn’t worry too much 2/3 years from now the market will be full of BTTF games that were £13k nib going for £9k !

If you purchase one of those flat bed lifts you can jack up the front of a pin and remove the glass even if there is an opposing pin.
I’ve got 10 in a row and 3 opposite some of those, I use the scissor lift for those and easy to do but a pain. Luckily they are reliable!

Yeah I’m 3 over😂

You gonna be waiting for years for BTTF. They have to end the run of TBL and they still not sent all the EA editions out yet , then after that they building Alice in wonderland albeit only a few , then BTTF . And look how long TBL took to come out . My money is on the reveal of the game on BTTF day October 21st.

You gonna be waiting for years for BTTF. They have to end the run of TBL and they still not sent all the EA editions out yet , then after that they building Alice in wonderland albeit only a few , then BTTF . And look how long TBL took to come out . My money is on the reveal of the game on BTTF day October 21st.

I agree. Now someone buy my CFTBL so I can take my daughter to Lapland 😂

If BTTF does get announced and the rumours are true, I'll be signing up for one. My first 2 pins arrived together and they were HS2 The Getaway and DE BTTF. Sadly DE BTTF was tragic so thats no longer here but HS2 is and has outlived some top games. Heres hoping the new BTTF (if true) is worthy of the franchise. Will most likely only be a deposit at first anyway and then take years to come here so we can all worry about space/money much further down the line. If we can also get a Gremlins pin then my dream line-up would be complete.

Back
Top Bottom