What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO ARCADE: The Last DOMINO Critical Hit Pinball Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
There is a special trophy for someone who plays the best card of the day - I’ll will judge this (meaning i can’t win it) with input from you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
10 - sorry Kev you are right :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got the money Ben.

Just a reminder those coming by train SWT have been running a make it up as you go along service to Woking since covid so don’t chance a late train get an early one!

c04702add69c3dba7157841f1efca88f.jpg
Hi all - for those travelling from London here are the train options from Waterloo. The 8.50 will be too late as comp starts at 10.

Any decent places for breakfast in Woking? Do premier inn offer breakfast for walk ins too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what app that is but via the British rail planner app:

12f8079ad1a5de52b0696373a88f4603.png

There is a 9:00 and 9:07 that arrives in time to make it.

Not sure what app that is but via the British rail planner app:

12f8079ad1a5de52b0696373a88f4603.png

There is a 9:00 and 9:07 that arrives in time to make it.

Thanks was using the Trainline app! At least I can get a later train!!

3c2c269b57f94c00989a32dd09fdfd36.jpg
Hi here are sundays train times as per my earlier screen shot.

Hi All, for anyone making a weekend of it, Flip Out Croydon will be open 11-5 on the Saturday. Come and say Hello and have a pre-tournament practise! If you are going to the curry evening travel time by car to Neil’s is around an hour or so.

Catch you guys on Sunday!

Hi All, for anyone making a weekend of it, Flip Out Croydon will be open 11-5 on the Saturday. Come and say Hello and have a pre-tournament practise! If you are going to the curry evening travel time by car to Neil’s is around an hour or so.

Very tempting!

So excited.

Back
Top Bottom