What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD Clocks Default Settings

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
I seem to have managed to completely lose my RPI2DMD settings while tweaking it. Literally the only thing it's retained is the wifi address. Do we have a list somewhere of the basic default settings for panel size etc etc?

Thanks, I found that about 30mins ago. I copied all the settings but still got a black screen :(

I think I had a similar issue, from memory, I had an issue with he brightness levels, I think I set them all to 100 and worked from there

Ok.... :) Lets get this working again!!!

So - I would never set the brightness to 100 - way too bright, and you get the same effect with 30 :) Plus you use lots of power you dont need to and risk burning the PSU out (it shouldnt, however every LED on Max would probably break something!) :)

Please make sure when changing things that you only alter one setting at a time.... if you do multiples (from experience) you risk corruption of the card. It;s the gently gently approach :)

Firstly make sure of the following please :

1704831840424.png
Paul

Ahh it's come back to life after switching it off and on again at the plug. Rebooting in the menu had no effect

Ahha!! Very strange - another one to add to the list of "quirks" !! :)

Good to hear its working again Rob - Now turn down those Led's please!! ;) :D
Done! Back down to 20. I've had it switched off nearly 2 years due to my £6k per year energy bills. Everyone at work is loving it on my video calls :)

Back
Top Bottom