What's new

DMD Clocks Default Settings

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
I seem to have managed to completely lose my RPI2DMD settings while tweaking it. Literally the only thing it's retained is the wifi address. Do we have a list somewhere of the basic default settings for panel size etc etc?

Thanks, I found that about 30mins ago. I copied all the settings but still got a black screen :(

I think I had a similar issue, from memory, I had an issue with he brightness levels, I think I set them all to 100 and worked from there

Ok.... :) Lets get this working again!!!

So - I would never set the brightness to 100 - way too bright, and you get the same effect with 30 :) Plus you use lots of power you dont need to and risk burning the PSU out (it shouldnt, however every LED on Max would probably break something!) :)

Please make sure when changing things that you only alter one setting at a time.... if you do multiples (from experience) you risk corruption of the card. It;s the gently gently approach :)

Firstly make sure of the following please :

1704831840424.png
Paul

Ahh it's come back to life after switching it off and on again at the plug. Rebooting in the menu had no effect

Ahha!! Very strange - another one to add to the list of "quirks" !! :)

Good to hear its working again Rob - Now turn down those Led's please!! ;) :D
Done! Back down to 20. I've had it switched off nearly 2 years due to my £6k per year energy bills. Everyone at work is loving it on my video calls :)

Back
Top Bottom