What's new

Found it! Diner or World Cup Soccer

Rottendog MPU's are very good in my view and the damage on that board looks pretty severe so I'd go with a new one.

I put one in my TNG which is one of the most challenging games for issues and it was bullet proof!

Neil.

People's opinions on Rottendog boards are very hit and miss, which perfectly shows their quality.... They're either good, or crap. I've had 5 games come through my shop with a Rottendog board of some sort in all of which have been causing totally separate issues. They're useless. Expensive and useless

For now I've decided to try a repair - particularly as it doesn't look like there are any replacement boards available anywhere, Rottendog or otherwise!

So, I feel like it is at least worth trying to repair the existing board. The repair is over half the price of any of the new ones, and even if it works for just a few months then breaks (which has been suggested by a few members) - that still gives us time to find an original replacement, if it's needed. :)

People's opinions on Rottendog boards are very hit and miss, which perfectly shows their quality.... They're either good, or crap. I've had 5 games come through my shop with a Rottendog board of some sort in all of which have been causing totally separate issues. They're useless. Expensive and useless
Feeling confident in the RD mpu in my sttng now 👍🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom