What's new

Found it! Diner or World Cup Soccer

Lecari

Site Supporter
So now Theatre has been here for almost a week now, it's obviously about time I bought my second pinball machine!

Diner is one of my other dream pins - a long shot, but does anyone have one they're wanting to part with?
Edit: I'd also love a World Cup Soccer (Dog Ball)

I am willing to include a cheesecake to help sweeten the deal 😂

Last edited:
I'll only do it for a burger... and fries!

Great taste in pins @Lecari . Hope you find one.

It's nuts, there's already two within an hour from us...and you're just a bit further.

Claire is greedy and wants her own.😆

I'll have the iced tea and frankfurter!

Don't say that! Everyone will want one 😆😳

In all honesty mate the chances of it happening are super slim. Diner is such a rare title that the people who hold the purse strings would never agree to it. F14 2.0 has more of a chance of seeing the light of day!

It would have to be a vanity project.

In all honesty mate the chances of it happening are super slim. Diner is such a rare title that the people who hold the purse strings would never agree to it. F14 2.0 has more of a chance of seeing the light of day!

Oh good 😉

How's your diner?
Claire is doing a tour of UK diners (pinball and food establishments), hoping to see @Spandangler 's soon, already ticked off @Hiltoncriss's one at The Pinball Office.
😆

Seems I missed a trick in my lotr wanted post, cheesecakes obviously the way to go…feel such a fool

well there is some hardware available that would make it alot easier ;)!! I say do it and sod what anyone thinks

Yeh I have a soft spot for DEs. I was thinking about the Sega LW on EBay but I’m gonna hold on for the right DE JP.

It's a fun game, bit janky at times.
I don't think I'll be letting it go for a while. I might break the "I've never sold a game yet" seal very shortly so who knows what I'll do 😆.
First dibs to you if I did want to sell.

Back
Top Bottom