What's new

Dialed In! On the way!

you need to clean the playfield before play. mine was covered in something, you could see it if you looked side on. If you just cleaned the balls and threw them in & played, they'd pick up whatever is on the playfield and that could possibly scratch it.
Also the protectors stick up a bit, possibly catching the ball and nicking it. I'm possibly going to swap mine for cliffys but in the mean time, try reseating them.

I reported that my balls were dodgy ( :rolleyes: ) last night and installed balls from another machine. Had a few games and just inspected them, there's no damage to them so far so not sure its an ongoing problem but I'm going to check them after every few games for now. The JJP scoop protectors are much thicker than Cliffys though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were damaging balls.

Mirco playfields are hit & miss.. remember the edges on previous games (AFM) the clear was chipping.

He apparently has improved the clear formula and the robots mix the clear just before it comes out of the spray head...

I thought my bluetooth didn't work until I spoke to Jack and he explained it.

So, when you downloaded the app did it ask you for your name? If yes then should be ok.

Press and hold the left flipper on the app AND the machine until it greets you on the top left of the display, about 5 seconds...
Phil my DI is very poorly - not a happy bunny - suspect it's been dropped - that little nick on the back box is much more sinister once I had put the front legs on a dropped it down. The whole bottom timber of the back box is smashed in two. just wondering what else I am going to find once it is fully up and I can see the playfield

I am ringing you in 5 mins

Kev

In the meantime, does everyone like the gameplay?

love the gameplay Nick, flow is great as most of the shots are nice and wide, Lawler hasn't tried to fit too many shots in ( I love Ghostbusters but that left orbit and right ramp are barely wider than the ball! ). Lots of magnet action which always brings a smile to my face, even if it has just screwed me. How many magnets does this machine have? 5? 6?

Guys, check the height of your drone magnet core, mine is a little high and the mylar over the top of it is already getting damaged and I've only had about 25 plays. I'm going to lower mine now.

I'm going to end up changing this mylar over the magnet core as it was put on with the core proud of the playfield, got slightly damaged so I lowered the core which obviously leaves it slightly bubbled.

I'm going to end up changing this mylar over the magnet core as it was put on with the core proud of the playfield, got slightly damaged so I lowered the core which obviously leaves it slightly bubbled.
I will check that before I start Kev where abouts is this so I can check ?

For anyone who was struggling to update via the extension cable, I just found it partially pulled out of the pc, pushed it home, now updating.

Where abouts is the connection Kev?
Or do I have to pull the monitor out?

Thanks
Yes you have to pull the monitor out to get to it. You'll see a few USB's, just check they're all in properly. I've just updated and now my phone screen is blank. I've power cycled 3 times and it still isn't working. Running the update again now....:tut:

I've run the update twice, and gone back to 1.13, my phone screen is still blank. Checked and re-seated the VGA cable both ends, also any other connectors I though might have something to do with it but my phone screen is blank. Not happy.

I've run the update twice, and gone back to 1.13, my phone screen is still blank. Checked and re-seated the VGA cable both ends, also any other connectors I though might have something to do with it but my phone screen is blank. Not happy.
This is turning into a bit of a nightmare Kev!!!!

If people are struggling with the update me or phil will put it on a stick and post out this week
The update for le and standard owners really doesn't bring that much to the game just fixes

Reactions: DRD
How do you get it to take a photo to go along with the hi scores? Only time I've seen the camera do anything is in selfie mode.

Phil my DI is very poorly - not a happy bunny - suspect it's been dropped - that little nick on the back box is much more sinister once I had put the front legs on a dropped it down. The whole bottom timber of the back box is smashed in two. just wondering what else I am going to find once it is fully up and I can see the playfield

I am ringing you in 5 mins

Kev

Was the box damaged or was this done in the factory? Very disappointing from JJP. Do you have any photos ?

Back
Top Bottom