What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Compact Pinball Clock -last few FULLY BUILT - REDUCED

Received my pre-built clock today and I love it! Just checking if anyone has already created image files of classic arcade marquees (eg Space Invaders, Galaxian, Asteroids)? Thanks.

Can anyone help with this? I have tried a different SD card and also unsoldered to check and resoldered the SD card reader but same problem persists, anything else I should try?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3909.jpeg
    IMG_3909.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 16
Hi,
most commonly this is the SD card, rather then the reader, easier to start with the SD card first:

If you can try another SD card & format as fat32 and it must be 32Gb or less.

If that doesn't work, try inserting and ejecting a few times, sometimes the contacts in the SD card slot can get a bit of dirt or dust in them.

If that doesn't work - either a) send it to me and I'll check it out / fix it, or b) I can post a new SD module.

Will have a play and see what I can do, I might have a spare SD reader from a project at work.

Can anyone help with this? I have tried a different SD card and also unsoldered to check and resoldered the SD card reader but same problem persists, anything else I should try?

Thanks.
I had this, it was the SD card, tried a new one and it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom