What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

Scott that’s the reality of it right now, the level of pain I’m in has gone up.
Failed my bloods and the new chemo got delayed by 2 weeks, the best thing I can do is joke about it.
Sorry to hear this mate, everything crossed for you to get back on the chemo asap.
Hope you can get something to help with pain🤞

Failed my bloods and the new chemo got delayed by 2 weeks, the best thing I can do is joke about it.
Im rooting for ya mate and hope all works out.
My sis called in today with her hubby as he been told his has returned with a vengeance After a two year hiatus. There is never a good time for this kinda **** news but it kinda sucks when it’s around Xmas. Lost my dad and brother around this time too which kinda makes the festive time a double edge sword at the best of times.
Im here if you need a chat Alan 🫂

@Happypin, a dark joke but do what you need to do to keep moving forward. We will understand as what you are going through is one of the worst life throws at you.
Hope they get you treatment sorted and/or they give you some relief soon.

Sorry guys and girls.
Just a very frustrating painful day. Everytime I hear Cactus or read Cactus it just winds me up, on top of pain it doesn't help.

Merry Christmas x

Could that be why they have taken so long to arrive. If true wonder if the prices will be the same as stern prices

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you all the kindest thoughts 🫂

Im rooting for ya mate and hope all works out.
My sis called in today with her hubby as he been told his has returned with a vengeance After a two year hiatus. There is never a good time for this kinda **** news but it kinda sucks when it’s around Xmas. Lost my dad and brother around this time too which kinda makes the festive time a double edge sword at the best of times.
Im here if you need a chat Alan 🫂
Cheers Col.
Got the pain under control today, my head is back on track. Alfie my brother is over in the morning, we will be working on the TAF cabinet which is good therapy.

Can see some SE's have landed in Australia as well as LE's 🤬 and they couldn't chuck just one in PH's container 👿 NOT COOL...some f@*ing BS that

I messaged Phil before Christmas and he said delivery first week of January so next week. I am sure Phil can confirm that on here to everyone waiting on one.

Funnily enough, I have (as their distributor). I offered to get Alan's game last year and fly it over, but he declined that offer because its another £1k for air freight. I have tried to get ONE special for him with this LE shipment but no... still can't get those made just get although soon I hope.

Phil
@BigBear77
1703858503717.png

I messaged Phil before Christmas and he said delivery first week of January so next week. I am sure Phil can confirm that on here to everyone waiting on one.
Don't bank on it. The ship hasn't docked yet. Its sat off the shore of Liverpool docks. Its delayed to the 30th so its arriving hopefully at the dock tomorrow.

I'm predicting it'll delay further. I'd say we're not getting the games now until week starting the 8th of Jan.

Don't bank on it. The ship hasn't docked yet. Its sat off the shore of Liverpool docks. Its delayed to the 30th so its arriving hopefully at the dock tomorrow.

I'm predicting it'll delay further. I'd say we're not getting the games now until week starting the 8th of Jan.
Does it really matter

the ship has been hanging around the port since christmas eve, apart from 25th and 26th dec, must be the weather ?

I think it may of been something to do with it being Christmas day and boxing day.

Is it REALLY that important.

Not as if CC is the greatest game in the world. Take the big screen and topper away.....

The Lyman code has been swept under a rug as well....

I think you are missing the point slightly there

The game could be a dog but if I pay a company in full to give me a product or service I expect it to arrive to me, sure some items can take a while but being told by people to basically deal with it is kind of ignorant and just shows no compassion for your fellow person.

Especially since we paid in September and it was supposed to be here in October at this moment in time I would quite happily take a full refund out of principle

Just to remind me what is the ££ difference between SE and Limited please ? ( for those of us who have put deposit couple years ago )

Especially since we paid in September and it was supposed to be here in October at this moment in time I would quite happily take a full refund out of principle
You've waited this long, may as well hang in there. I'm in for an SE and they've not even gone out to us in the UK yet....

Just to remind me what is the ££ difference between SE and Limited please ? ( for those of us who have put deposit couple years ago )
original prices before the extra payment for poor exchange rate ( £500 ) was le 9300,, se 8050 ,, se plus a topper 9300,,

Last time I checked the making of the game, the shipping of the game and the weather when the ship is due to dock is out of the control of @philpalmer

If no one has checked the ports have been on and off yellow weather alerts, docks won’t let a ship into port if there is a danger to staff

Back
Top Bottom