What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

I’ve lost all interest in receiving my CCr Special. Waiting so long has made this experience rubbish.
And before anyone thinks I’m being silly. This was suppose to be my first NIB experience. Tomorrow is my 25th chemo, on the 7th of December it gets changed to a different chemo as the one I’m currently on has lost its magic. My future is grim and so is this Cactus Canyon, I know where I want to shove it if I was in America.
Luckily I got a NIB Elvira a few months ago which I love, Marco have just got the toppers in stock, early birthday present on its way.
Alan.

Sorry to hear that @Happypin.
Can a few of us local to you help with the delivery and setup to try to make it exciting again for you?
The experience of the machine delays has been bad but what you have gone through with the treatment pales that into the background.

I’ve lost all interest in receiving my CCr Special. Waiting so long has made this experience rubbish.
And before anyone thinks I’m being silly. This was suppose to be my first NIB experience. Tomorrow is my 25th chemo, on the 7th of December it gets changed to a different chemo as the one I’m currently on has lost its magic. My future is grim and so is this Cactus Canyon, I know where I want to shove it if I was in America.
Luckily I got a NIB Elvira a few months ago which I love, Marco have just got the toppers in stock, early birthday present on its way.
Alan.
Have you spoken to CGC about your situation? To me it's the least they could do by shipping your game out with our LE's..

Have you spoken to CGC about your situation? To me it's the least they could do by shipping your game out with our LE's..
Cheers Scott, Phil knows my situation if he can’t do anything then I’ve got no chance.

Sorry to hear that @Happypin.
Can a few of us local to you help with the delivery and setup to try to make it exciting again for you?
The experience of the machine delays has been bad but what you have gone through with the treatment pales that into the background.
That’s very kind of you, my brother and other pinball friends do help when needed, I’m very lucky with this pinball community. I’m very blessed.

Funnily enough, I have (as their distributor). I offered to get Alan's game last year and fly it over, but he declined that offer because its another £1k for air freight. I have tried to get ONE special for him with this LE shipment but no... still can't get those made just get although soon I hope.

Phil

Funnily enough, I have (as their distributor). I offered to get Alan's game last year and fly it over, but he declined that offer because its another £1k for air freight. I have tried to get ONE special for him with this LE shipment but no... still can't get those made just get although soon I hope.

Phil
Phil
Thank you for trying.

Alan

Neil McRae has just asked me to ask you if you would like to get receive his LE from this shipment to enjoy until your SE arrives

Fire me a PM and I can put you both in touch
That's so very kind of Neil and much appreciated.
Health wise I'm a ticking time bomb which of late have had little explosions.
I've made a point of letting people know about the cancer I have which is Sarcoma, mainly to get it more known with the hope of finding a cure one day which will help others in the future.
I will decline the offer of the loan only because I dont think it's long before things get more uncomfortable.
If it's ok with Neil, once it's set up would love to play a few games at his place if that works with Neil.

Kind regards
Alan Adair

That's so very kind of Neil and much appreciated.
Health wise I'm a ticking time bomb which of late have had little explosions.
I've made a point of letting people know about the cancer I have which is Sarcoma, mainly to get it more known with the hope of finding a cure one day which will help others in the future.
I will decline the offer of the loan only because I dont think it's long before things get more uncomfortable.
If it's ok with Neil, once it's set up would love to play a few games at his place if that works with Neil.

Kind regards
Alan Adair

Thanks Alan, Neil seen your reply and will be in touch

My friend has sarcoma thats just returned in his leg bone, just had a pretty major operation to remove a good chuck of the bone but they managed to save his hip but he'll be laid for for another good 9 months now during recovery

Really sorry your going through this and I hope it doesn't get too uncomfortable you can't enjoy your current machines until CCr arrives

Stay strong

Thanks Alan, Neil seen your reply and will be in touch

My friend has sarcoma thats just returned in his leg bone, just had a pretty major operation to remove a good chuck of the bone but they managed to save his hip but he'll be laid for for another good 9 months now during recovery

Really sorry your going through this and I hope it doesn't get too uncomfortable you can't enjoy your current machines until CCr arrives

Stay strong
Kirk
There are many different types of Sarcoma’s mine is Leiomyosarcoma your friends one will be different to mine and more rare. I was told that Leiomyosarcoma was the most common one out of all the sarcoma’s.

Wish your friend the very best.

Leiomyosarcoma of the lungs took my dad 30 years ago next week, I dearly hope modern medicine has come a long way in that time 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
The chemo I’m on wasn’t about 30 years ago, all they can do is try and slow the disease down. No two patients are the same apart from the lungs, basically it can go anywhere in the body.

Back
Top Bottom